Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has uploaded NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification for 2370 TGT, PGT and Other posts. Only disserved candidates can apply for NVS TGT Recruitment 2019. Candidates can fill online application form for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy 2019 from 10.07.2019 to 09.08.2019. Department will conduct a written examination 05th to 10th September 2019. Candidates can collect further updates related to age limit, educational qualifications, etc for Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs here.
- NVS Recruitment 2019 | General Information Regarding Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs
- FAQs Regarding NVS TGT Jobs 2019 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019
- What Is Educational Qualifications For NVS TGT Recruitment 2019 ?
- How Much Upper Age Will Be Allowed For NVS Jobs 2019 ?
- What Is Application Fee For NVS TGT Recruitment 2019 ?
- How To Make Fee Payment For NVS Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2019 ?
- How Can I Select For NVS TGT Vacancy 2019 ?
- What Is Scale Of Pay For Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2019 ?
- How To Apply Online For NVS Recruitment 2019 ? Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs 2019
- General Details for NVS Recruitment 2019 – Teaching Job Notification
- Important Dates & Total Jobs Available for NVS Teaching Faculty Bharti 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancy 2019
- How to Apply Online for NVS Jobs 2019? Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancies
- NVS Recruitment 2019 Online Registration Date
- NVS PGT Recruitment 2019 General Details
- Division of NVS Non Teaching Vacancy 2019
- NVS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- NVS Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- How To Apply for NVS Recruitment 2019 ?
- NVS PGT Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- NVS Exam Pattern 2019
- NVS Admit Card 2019
- NVS Non Teaching Exam Answer Key 2019
- NVS Result 2019
Organization Name : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Post Name : Trained Graduate Teachers, Post Graduate Teacher & Others
Total Posts : 2,370 Posts
Vacancy Location : Uttar Pradesh
Application Mode : Online Application Process
Official Website : navodaya.gov.in
Opening date of Online Registrations : 10.07.2019
Closing date to apply online for NVS Vacancy : 09.08.2019
Starting date for submission of application fee : 10.07.2019
Closing date for deposit registration Fee : 12.08.2019
Date of Written Test/ Computer Based Test (CBT) : 05th to 10th September 2019 (Tentative)
What Is Educational Qualifications For NVS TGT Recruitment 2019 ?
Graduate/ Post Graduate/ 12th Pass or its equivalent applicants may apply for NVS Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2019. You may refer NVS Recruitment 2019 Notification to get details about educational qualifications for Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs.
How Much Upper Age Will Be Allowed For NVS Jobs 2019 ?
Aspirants who wish to apply for NVS Recruitment 2019 may check maximum age limit from here:
- Assistant Commissioner (Group A) : 45 Years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group B) : 40 Years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) : 35 Years
- Music : 35 Years
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) : 35 Years
- Legal Assistant (Group C) : 18 years to 32 years
- Catering Assistant (Group C) : 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) : 18 years to 27 Years
What Is Application Fee For NVS TGT Recruitment 2019 ?
- Assistant Commissioner : Rs. 1500/-
- TGTs, Miscellaneous Category Teachers, PGTs & Female Staff Nurse : Rs. 1200/-
- Catering Assistant, Legal Assistant & Lower Division Clerk : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH Categories and Female applicants : No Fees
How To Make Fee Payment For NVS Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2019 ?
Candidates should need to deposit application fee for NVS TGT Jobs 2019 through Online Payment System.
How Can I Select For NVS TGT Vacancy 2019 ?
Candidates will get selected for NVS Vacancy 2019 on the basis of following rounds:
- Written Test/ Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Interview/ Personal Interaction
Selected applicants will get paid for NVS Recruitment 2019 at following pay matrix level :
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) : Rs. 78,800/- to Rs. 2,09,200/- (Level-12)
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) : Rs. 47600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/- (Level-8)
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) : Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- (Level-7)
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) : Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- (Level-7)
- Legal Assistant (Group C) : Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- (Level-6)
- Catering Assistant (Group C) : Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81,100/- (Level-4)
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) : Rs. 19900/- to Rs. 63,200/- (Level-2)
- Firstly, applicants should visit official website i.e. navodaya.gov.in
- On the Home page, you must click on NVS Notification 2019 Pdf link.
- Read all the instructions as mention on Official Notification.
- Then you must click on the ‘Apply Online’ Link.
- You should enter the details like educational qualification, Personal Information, etc. in NVS Online Form.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the Online Form.
- Also submit the application fee through online mode.
- After that, Candidates can click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates can also take the printout of submitted Online Application form for their future use.
Conclusion : NVS Recruitment 2019 is organizing for 2,370 TGT, PGT & Other posts. Applicants can apply online for NVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 from 10.07.2019 to 09.08.2019.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Pune Region has issued a notification to appoint Teachers on 370 positions. Candidates who want to apply may read NVS Recruitment Notification 2019. There are PGTs, TGTs, Misc. Teachers & FCSA Jobs. Applicants will be selected on Contract Basis. The online form submission has been started from 27.05.2019. Closing date to apply online for NVS Teaching Faculty Jobs 2019 will be 05.06.2019. Participants may check further information from the official links given below.
General Details for NVS Recruitment 2019 – Teaching Job Notification
|Organization’s Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Name of Vacancy||Teaching Faculty|
|Total Number of NVS Vacancy||370 positions|
|Post Name||PGTs, TGTs, Misc. Teachers & FCSA|
|Mode of Application||Online Application Process|
|Closing date to apply for NVS Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2019||05.06.2019|
The appointments on Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is based upon Contact Basis. The appointments will be effective for the locations like UTs/State of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, etc. Candidates must fil up the application forms before the deadline otherwise the candidature of the applicants will not be accepted.
Important Dates & Total Jobs Available for NVS Teaching Faculty Bharti 2019
Opening date for submission of online forms: 27.05.2019
Closing date to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs: 05.06.2019
Total Posts: 370 posts
Post Name : Faculty Jobs
Distribution of NVS Teaching Faculty Jobs:
PGTs: 128 Posts
TGTs: 172 Posts
FCSA: 70 Posts
Pay Scale for NVS Recruitment 2019
PGTs: Rs. 27,500/- pm, Hard Station (Dist. Kutch) Rs. 32500/-Consolidated per month.
TGTs & Misc.: Rs. 26,250/- pm, Hard station (Dist. Kutch) Rs. 31250/- consolidated per month.
FCSA: Rs. 26,250/- pm, Hard station (Dist. Kutch) Rs. 31250/- consolidated per month.
|Educational Qualifications For Teaching Faculty Jobs||Participants must hold Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application|
|Age Criteria||Refer official notification|
|Relaxation in Upper Age for NVS Jobs 2019||SC- Backward Class : 05 years,|
PH Applicants : 10 years,Ex-Servicemen : 03 Years
|Download Teaching Faculty Notification 2019||Click Here|
|Apply Online For NVS Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
- First of all login to the official website i.e. navodaya.gov.in
- On the home page you need to go in the Recruitment section.
- Here you will get the NVS Teaching Faculty Notification Pdf 2019.
- Read all the instructions and then start filling up the application form.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Then recheck the complete form and then submit all the details.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
You May Also Check
Conclusion: NVS Recruitment 2019 for 370 Teaching Faculty Jobs. Online form submission will start from 27.05.2019. Closing date for submission of fully filled application form will be 05.06.2019. Check more details at official links given above.
Do you want to apply for NVS Recruitment 2019 ? If yes then Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is inviting online application form for 251 Teaching & Non Teaching posts. Candidates can apply online from 15.01.2019. The posts includes Principal, PGT in JNV, Assistant Commissioner (Administration), Assistant & Computer Operator in NVS HQ/ Regional Office. There are many other posts available for JNV and its 08 region. So participants do not loose this opportunity. Aspirants can apply for NVS PGT Recruitment 2019 before the last date i.e. 14th February 2019. Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria are available in the official links indicated in the article.
Fresh Update (15.01.2019) : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has uploaded notification for 251 Teaching & Non-Teaching posts. Candidates who wish to apply for NVS Recruitment 2019 can check all the details from notification link as mention at the end.
Fresh Update (12.01.2019) : NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Examination 2019 will be going to held in May 2019. Candidates who apply for NVS Jobs can get the information about syllabus of written test through related link as mention below.
NVS Recruitment 2019 Online Registration Date
|Starting date of Online Registration (As per Employment Notice)||15.01.2019|
|Closing date for submission of online application form||14.02.2019|
|Date of Fee Payment||15.01.2019 to 15.02.2019|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket (Tentative Date)||From 10.03.2019|
|Date of NVS Written Examination||March 2019|
NVS PGT Recruitment 2019 General Details
Department : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Sub Department : Jawahar Navodaya Samiti (JNV)
Name of the Examination : NVS Teaching & Teaching Examination, 2019
Mode to apply : Online Registration Process
Total Post Offered : 251 vacancies
Available for : NVS HQ/ROs as well as JNV and its 08 region
Mode of Written Exam : Computer Based Test
NVS Official Website : navodaya.gov.in
Division of NVS Non Teaching Vacancy 2019
Vacancies Available : 251 posts
Post Name : Teaching & Non Teaching Post
Division of NVS Non Teaching Jobs 2019 – Navodaya Vidyalaya Vacancy 2019 :
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Total|
|Principal (Group A)||12||07||04||02||25|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group A)||01||01||01||00||03|
|Assistant (Group C)||02||00||00||00||02|
|Computer Operator (Group C)||02||01||00||00||03|
Division Of NVS Teacher Vacancy 2019 – NVS PGT Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Posts||Number of vacancies||Total|
NVS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Participants who are attending the written examination first need to confirm their NVS Eligibility Criteria 2019 from below given information. The eligibility contain information about education qualification, age limit, application fees etc for NVS PGT Recruitment. Candidates who does not satisfy the NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Eligibility Criteria there application form will be rejected.
Education Qualification for NVS PGT Vacancy 2019 – NVS Jobs :
If Participants who wish to apply for NVS Teaching Jobs then they must have done Graduation/ Post Graduation from any recognized university/ institute. Applicants who wish to apply for NVS Recruitment then must have Master’s Degree from any recognized university. Candidates for furthermore information can read NVS Teaching Vacancy Notification from the official links given below.
Age Limit for NVS Teacher Recruitment 2019 – NVS PGT Jobs :
The minimum age of the applicants for NVS PGT Recruitment should be 18 year old. Participants can check post wise age limit for NVS Vacancy 2019 from the table given ahead.
|Post||Minimum Age||Upper Age|
|Principal (Group-A)||–||50 Years|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administration) (Group-A)||–||45 years|
|Assistant (Group-C)||18 years||30 years|
|Computer Operator (Group-C)||18 years||30 years|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B)||–||40 years|
Relaxation in upper age for NVS PGT Recruitment 2019 – NVS Teacher Jobs :
Participants who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year relaxation in upper age. Candidates who belongs to the OBC category will get age relaxation for 03 year. Participants can check complete age relaxation for Navodaya Vidyalaya Jobs 2019 from here :
NVS Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
Before going to fill up the NVS Teaching & Non Teaching Application forms applicant have to submit some amount as application fees. The amount once paid can not be refunded back to the participants. So carefully decided whether you have to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment or not and then submit the application fees.
- Principal : Rs.1500/-
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration) : Rs. 1500/-
- PGTs : Rs.1000/-
- Assistant : Rs.800/-
- Computer Operator : Rs.800/-
Payment of Application Fees for NVS Recruitment 2019 :
Candidates who are applying from the reserved category need not to pay the application fees. Applicants can make the payment of the application fees through online mode viz Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking etc. Participants on successful payment must note down the Transaction ID for references.
How To Apply for NVS Recruitment 2019 ?
- Firstly log on to the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti i.e. nvshq.org
- On the home page you will get the link to Download NVS Vacancy Notification 2019.
- Click on the detailed advertisement link and read all the details.
- Afterwards start submitting the application form by filling all the * marks field.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, education etc.
- Simultaneously affix recent photo & signature in the application form.
- Now make the payment of the application fees through online mode.
- Recheck all the details and submit the NVS Recruitment Application Form.
- On successful submission note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
NVS PGT Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Selection Process For NVS Non Teaching Vacancy :
Participants will get selected for NVS Recruitment 2019 on the basis of written test and interview. Aspirants should have to face written examination. Those candidates who qualify in written test will get applicable to appear for interview. Participants have to secure minimum passing marks whereas the Merit List can be calculated. To check complete information read the NVS Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019 given below.
Methods of Selection for NVS Recruitment :
- Written Test
NVS Exam Pattern 2019
There will be 180 objective type questions. For Assistant & Computer Operator post there will total 130 questions. Each test paper will carry total 180 marks except the test paper for Assistant & Computer Operator. Duration of the test 150 minutes (Two and half hours) for Assistant and Computer Operator Examination. The written test for other posts will get completed within 03 hours. Participants can check complete NVS Non Teaching Exam Pattern 2019 from the official notification given above.
- There will be no negative marking
- Question will be in bilingual language i.e. Hindi and English
NVS Admit Card 2019
Participants who will appear in the NVS Examination 2019 must bring their NVS Admit Card 2019. There will be Name of the Candidate, Roll No. of the participant, Exam Date, Venue of the Exam, Photo & Signature etc. It is very necessary to bring one photo bearing ID proof at the exam center simultaneously with NVS Call Letter 2019. Without these document candidates can not attend the NVS Exam 2019.
NVS Non Teaching Exam Answer Key 2019
Candidates after appearing in the NVS Exam must download Navodaya Vidyalaya Answer Key 2019 from the official website. The answer key for NVS Non Teaching Online Examination will be uploaded after 04-05 days of the exam date. It will give an estimation about the scores going to secure in the NVS Examination 2019. NVS Answer Key will be available set wise into PDF format.
NVS Result 2019
Afterwards the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will issue NVS Result 2019 on the official site. The Navodaya Vidyalaya Result are expected to get declare in the month of April/ May 2019. Participants can enter either their Roll No. or open the Pdf file to Download NVS Non Teaching Result 2019.
Conclusion : NVS Recruitment 2019 for Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies on 251 posts. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 14th February 2019. The Online Examination may be held in March 2019 (Tentative).