ONGC Recruitment 2019 : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has announce huge opening of Apprentice on around 4014 vacant posts. The vacancies are available for Northern Sector, Mumbai Sector, Western Sector, Eastern Sector, Southern Sector etc. Applicants who wants to participate in ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 may fill up the application forms from 14.03.2019. Closing date to apply for ONGC Vacancy will be 28th March 2019. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria, application fees, selection process etc. Afterwards the final selections are based upon the Qualification of the applicants.
Fresh Update (16.03.2019) : Dear applicants, ONGC Recruitment 2019 online process is being started from 14.03.2019. Applicants who wants to participate may check ONGC Apprentice Apply Online given below.
- Insight of the ONGC Recruitment 2019 – ONGC Apprentice Jobs Overview
- Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates For ONGC Vacancy
- FAQs for ONGC Recruitment 2019 – General Questions For ONGC Apprentice Jobs
- Read Information About ONGC Recruitment 2019 | ONGC Class III Vacancy 2019
- Check Division Of ONGC Vacancy 2019 – ONGC Chennai Jobs 2019 Details
- Am I Eligible For ONGC Class III Jobs 2019 ? ONGC Bharti 2019 Pay Scale
- FAQs About ONGC Class III Vacancy 2019 – ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2019 Queries
- How Can I Select For Class III & IV Jobs In ONGC Department ? ONGC Bharti 2019
- What Are Physical Standards Needed For ONGC Class III Jobs 2019 ? ONGC Vacancy 2019
- What Is Age Limitation For ONGC Chennai Jobs 2019 ? ONGC Class III & IV Recruitment 2019
- “How To Apply” Steps For ONGC Class III & IV Vacancy 2019 – ONGC Recruitment 2019
- Important Links For ONGC Class III Jobs 2019 :
Insight of the ONGC Recruitment 2019 – ONGC Apprentice Jobs Overview
|Department||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Regions||Northern, Mumbai, Western, Eastern etc.|
|Recruitment Process||Act Apprentice 1961|
|Total No. of Posts||4014 Vacancies|
|Mode of Applications||Online Registration Process|
|Word Centers||22 centers|
|Deadline to apply online for ONGC Jobs 2019||28.03.2019|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 –
Important Dates For ONGC Vacancy
|Important Dates to Fill ONGC Jobs Online Form 2019|
|Opening date for submission of online application forms||14.03.2019|
|Closing date to apply for ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2019||28.03.2019 (05:00)|
|Tentative date of result||01.04.2019|
|Document Verification Process||08.04.2019 to 12.04.2019|
|Joining of Candidates for ONGC Recruitment 2019||15.04.2019|
|Distribution of ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2019|
|Northern Sector||62 Posts|
|Mumbai Sector||745 Posts|
|Western Sector||1588 Posts|
|Eastern Sector||769 Posts|
|Southern Sector||653 Posts|
|Central Sector||197 Posts|
|Education Qualification||Accountant : Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in Commerce from any recognized university.|
Assistant HR : Bachelor’s Degree in B.A. or BBA from a govt. recognized university.
|Age Criteria For ONGC Vacancy 2019||Minimum : 18 Year old|
Maximum : 24 Year old as on 28.03.2019
SC/ST : 05 years
OBC : 03 Years
|Pay Scale for Apprentice Jobs 2019||available in the ongc jobs notification pdf|
|Application Fee||refer advertisement pdf|
|Selection Process||Marks obtained in the Relevant Qualification & Merit List.|
|Download Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For ONGC Jobs 2019||Click Here|
FAQs for ONGC Recruitment 2019 – General Questions For ONGC Apprentice Jobs
When to Apply Online for ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2019 ?
Applicants the online registrations according to the notification was supposed to start from 14.03.2019. Now it will be updated by evening or may be tomorrow.
How to Apply Online For ONGC 4014 Apprentice Recruitment 2019 ?
– First of all login to the official website i.e. ongcindia.com
– On the home page you need to click on the link showing Careers at the top.
– Now you will get the very first notification as ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
– Read all the details from the advertisement pdf.
– Now start filling up the application form with correct and genuine details.
– Enter Personal Details, Postal Address, Recent Photo & Signature etc.
– After entering all the details you need to re-check it.
– Now submit all the details for ONGC Recruitment 2019.
Conclusion : ONGC Recruitment 2019 for the post of Apprentice on 4014 vacancies. Candidates may apply online from 14.03.2019 to 28.03.2019 from the official links given above.
Do you wish to apply for Jobs in Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited ? If yes then here is a nice opportunity for you. ONGC Recruitment 2019 Notification is out for 86 Class III & IV posts. Eligible candidates can apply online for ONGC Class III Jobs 2019 from 31.01.2019 to 20.02.2019 (till 06:00 PM). Candidates of General & OBC category should have to pay Rs. 370/- as application fee for Class III & IV Jobs. Candidates can collect other information regarding ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2019 from the article as given below.
Fresh Update (31.01.2019) : Dear applicants ONGC Online Apply Link for Class III & IV Jobs is being activated today. You can apply from the official links given below.
Read Information About ONGC Recruitment 2019 | ONGC Class III Vacancy 2019
Name of Department : Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Post Name : Class III & IV
Available Vacancies : 86 Posts
Job Location : Chennai and Karaikal
Application Mode : Online Application Process
ONGC Official Website : ongcindia.com
Important Dates For ONGC Class III Recruitment 2019 – ONGC Chennai Vacancy :
ONGC Recruitment Advertisement Number : SS/1/CHN & KKL/2019
Releasing date of Notification : 25.01.2019
Starting date of Online Applications for ONGC Jobs : 31.01.2019
Closing date for submission of online registration form : 20.02.2019
Due date for deposit application fee : 21.02.2019
Starting of Computer Based Test : April 2019 (Tentative)
Check Division Of ONGC Vacancy 2019 – ONGC Chennai Jobs 2019 Details
|Level||Name of Vacancies||No. of ONGC Chennai Vacancy|
|A2||Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||4|
|A2||Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||2|
|A2||Assistant Technician (Electronics)||4|
|A2||Assistant Technician (Civil)||1|
|A2||Assistant Grade -III (Transport)||1|
|A1||Junior Technical Assistant (Survey)||1|
|A1||Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing)||2|
|A1||Junior Assistant (Accounts)||5|
|A1||Junior Fire Supervisor||15|
|A1||Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration)||9|
|A1||Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle)||2|
|A1||Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations)||5|
|A1||Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)||4|
|A1||Junior Assistant (Materials Management)||3|
|A1||Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)||7|
|A1||Junior Assistant Technician (Welding)||1|
|A1||Junior Assistant (Official Language)||1|
Am I Eligible For ONGC Class III Jobs 2019 ? ONGC Bharti 2019 Pay Scale
|Level of Post||Education Qualifications||Scale of Pay|
|A-2||Three years Diploma in respective Engineering Field||Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 27,000/- per month|
|A-1||Intermediate with 6 Months experience in Fire Service/|
Matric with Science & Trade Certificate in surveying/
Graduation Degree with typing Skills.
|Rs. 11,000/- Rs. 24,000/- per month|
|W-1||Valid Driving License of Heavy Vehicles/|
Matric with Fireman’s training of three months duration.
|Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 18,000/- per month|
FAQs About ONGC Class III Vacancy 2019 – ONGC Chennai Recruitment 2019 Queries
How Can I Select For Class III & IV Jobs In ONGC Department ? ONGC Bharti 2019
Selection of applicants for ONGC Jobs will get based on Written Test and PET/ PST/ Typing Test/ Driving Test. To get rest of details regarding selection method for ONGC Jobs, you can refer official notification.
What Are Physical Standards Needed For ONGC Class III Jobs 2019 ? ONGC Vacancy 2019
According to ONGC Recruitment Notification, Physically fitness is necessary for Class III & IV post. Aspirants may check Physical Standards for ONGC Class III Recruitment 2019 from here :
What Is Age Limitation For ONGC Chennai Jobs 2019 ? ONGC Class III & IV Recruitment 2019
Department has fixed an age criteria for ONGC Chennai Class III Recruitment 2019. Aspirants should check age limit for ONGC Bharti 2019 according to relevant level as shown below :
“How To Apply” Steps For ONGC Class III & IV Vacancy 2019 – ONGC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates must visit ONGC Official Portal i.e. ongcindia.com
- Aspirants should check for ONGC Class III & IV Jobs 2019 Notification and then click on it.
- Read all the instructions as available on ONGC Notification 2019.
- Then you should click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill up complete details in ONGC Chennai Online Application Form.
- Upload the scanned images of your photographs and signature in online application form.
- Candidates should also recheck all the filled details of ONGC Class III Online Form 2019 before submission.
- After that, you can click on ‘Submit’ option.
- Applicants can also take the printout of submitted ONGC Online Form for their future use.
Important Links For ONGC Class III Jobs 2019 :
Conclusion : ONGC Recruitment 2019 is conducting for 86 posts of Class III & IV. Candidates can fill online form for ONGC Class III & IV Bharti 2019 from 31.01.2019 to 20.02.2019 (till 06:00 PM).