Searching for your PGIMER Admit Card 2019? If yes then download your Hall Ticket from the article given below. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh is conducting a written examination for Selecting those applicants who applied for Nursing Officer, Hospital Attendant & Other 199 Posts. Candidate those who want to participate in the examination must have PGIMER Nursing Officer Call Letter in hand at the time of Examination. For more information read the whole article.
Brief Information About PGIMER Admit Card 2019 | PGIMER Exam Call Letter 2019
|Department Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Post Title||Nursing Officer, Hospital Attendant & Other Posts|
|total No. Of Posts||199 Posts|
|Name of Examination||PGMIR Nursing officer Examination 2019|
|Mode of Exam||Written Examination|
|Date of Examination||Notify Soon|
|Download PGIMER Hall Ticket||Available Before 15 Days of Exam|
Importance of PGIMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019? PGIMER Call Letter 2019
|Method of Selection||Written Exam & Interview Test|
|Exam Centers for PGIMER Nursing Officer Hall Ticket 2019||Held in the state of Chandigarh State Only|
|Size & Format of PGIMER Admit Card 2019|
|Details Available in PGIMER Exam Hall Ticket 2019|
|Document Applicant should Take At Exam Palace|
|Download PGIMER Hall Ticket||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Check PGIMER Nursing officer 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Download PGIMER Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click Here|
|Check All Latest Admit Card from here||Click Here|
Recently Asked Questions For PGIMER Admit Card 2019?
How To Download PGIMER Call Letter 2019?
- Applicants must log on to the official portal i.e. pgimer.edu.in
- Then search for the Admit Card link on the webpage.
- Fill the required details in the dialogue box.
- Now Your PGIMER Exam Admit Card will come on your Computer Screen.
- Take out the print of it in the prescribed format for the Examination time.
What Are The important Point to keep in mind during the Examination?
- Remember to carry the hard copy of your Call Letter.
- Reach the exam center before 60 minutes of the examination.
- Applicants have to fill OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer-Sheet using BLUE/BLACK BALL PEN only.
- Qualifying percentage for General Candidate is 40% & for SC/ST/OBC 35%.
- Also, carry 2 passport size photographs for further requirements.
- Do Not carry mobile phones/pager/wrist watch/ring/wallets/ladies purse/ornaments or any electronic device to the Exam hall.
Conclusion: PGIMER Admit Card 2019 is available shortly on its official website or here. Applicants must bring the hall ticket at the Examination Center. Read detail information from reading the above-given article carefully.