Good news for the applicants who are waiting for REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018. Elementary Education Department, Bikaner has issued complete advertisement for 28000 3rd Grade Vacancies. Applicants who have declare pass in REET 2017 may apply online from 05.08.2018. Last date for submission of fully filled application form is 25.08.2018. Participants may apply for 4051 (TSP Area) and 23949 (Non TSP Area) REET Level 2 Bharti 2018 from here. Details regarding eligibility criteria, selection process is given in the direct link below.
Elementary Education Department, Bikaner after the announcement of REET Results 2017 has declare 28000 vacancies for Level 2 (3rd Grade) Jobs. Qualified applicants may participate in the REET 3rd Grade Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines given here. There are total 4051 vacancies in TSP Area and 23949 vacancies in Non TSP Areas. Interested participants may check complete details for REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 from here. Our team is giving providing you detailed advertisement and instructions to fill up the 3rd Grade Application Form 2018.
- Collect Information For Newly Declare REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 | 3rd Grade Notification Details
- Division of REET 3rd Grade Vacancy 2018 Subject Wise | REET Level 2 Jobs Distribution
- Check Minimum Education & Age Limit For REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 – REET Level 2 Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- How to Fill REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 Online Form ? Apply Online for REET Level 2 Jobs From Here
- REET 2018 Vacancy News : When Will RBSE Organizing REET 3rd Grade Recruitment ?
- REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 : राजस्थान तृतीय श्रेणी शिक्षक आवेदन पत्र की अंतिम तिथि क्या है ?
- REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 : How to Check Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Vacancy ?
- REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 : What is the Application Fees for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Recruitment ?
- How to Apply for REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 ? How to Download REET 3rd Grade Recruitment Notification ?
- REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 : How RBSE Will Select Applicant for REET 2018 Examination ?
- REET 3rd Grade Exam Pattern 2018 : How to Get RBSE REET Examination Scheme ?
- REET 2018 Admit Card : How to Download Raj 3rd Grade Permission Letter at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in ?
- REET 2018 Result : What is the Process to Check REET 3rd Grade Teacher Cut Off Marks ?
Collect Information For Newly Declare REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 | 3rd Grade Notification Details
Department : Elementary Education Department, Bikaner
Name in Hindi : प्रांरम्भिक शिक्षा निदेशालय, बीकानेर
Nature of the Job : Direct Recruitment
Total Vacancies Offered : 28000 Posts
Vacancy Name : 3rd Grade Teacher (तृतीया श्रेणी शिक्षक)
Mode of Application : Online Registration Process
Last date to apply for REET 3rd Grade Vacancy : 25.08.2018
Areas Available : TSP & Non TSP
REET Result 2017 Declare On : 31.07.2018 (06:00 PM)
Total Students Appeared : 7,31,323 applicants
REET 3rd Grade Recruitment Portal : .education.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Dates for REET Level 2 Recruitment 2018 | 3rd Grade Vacancies Apply Online Date :
TSP Notification No. : 06/2018
Non TSP Notification No. : 01,03,05,07,09,11 & 12/2018
3rd Grade Jobs Advt Date : 31.07.2018
Opening date for submission of online application form : 05.08.2018
Closing date to apply for reet 3rd grade bharti : 25.08.2018
Payment of application fees : 05.08.2018 to 25.08.2018
General Details for REET Level 2 Result 2018 | 3rd Grade Recruitment Condition :
Written Test on 3rd Grade vacancies was conducted on 11.02.2018. Supreme Court had out stay on the announcement of vacancies as well as result. Now in the meeting on 31.07.2018 the court has cancel the stay and RBSE has declare the REET 2017 Result on 31st July 2018 by 06:00 pm.
Around 8,04,126 applicants had applied for 25000 vacancies. Among them 7,31,323 applicants had attended the examination. The passing ratio stood at 34.63% and only 2,53,239 applicants made their ways to qualification. Now those who have declare pass can fill up fresh application forms for REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018. Details are available in the segments below.
Division of REET 3rd Grade Vacancy 2018 Subject Wise | REET Level 2 Jobs Distribution
Total No. of Posts : 28000 Vacancies
Post Name : Level 2 (3rd Grade) Teacher Jobs
Area Available : TSP & Non TSP
Classification of REET Level 2 Vacancy 2018 Subject Wise :
01. TSP Areas : 4051 Vacancies
- Science & Maths (General & Special) : 379 Posts
- Sanskrit : 184 Posts
- Hindi (General & Special) : 604 Posts
- Social Studies (General & Special) : 349 Posts
- Urdu : 25 Posts
- English (General & Special) : 1510 Posts
02. Non TSP Areas : 23949 Vacancies
- English (General & Special) : 9446 Posts
- Hindi (General & Special) : 4900 Posts
- Science & Maths (General & Special) : 5900 Posts
- Social Studies (General & Special) : 2900 Posts
- Sanskrit : 623 Posts
- Sindhi : 55 Posts
- Urdu : 125 Posts
Check Minimum Education & Age Limit For REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 – REET Level 2 Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Participants who wish to apply for REET Level 2 Recruitment 2018 must check criteria given here. Those who will satisfy the eligibility criteria their 3rd Grade Application Form will be accepted successfully. Thus you must not avoid the coming section and note down the Education & Age Limit for REET 3rd Grade Jobs 2018.
Minimum Education For REET Level 2 Jobs 2018
Candidates who have secured minimum passing marks in the REET 2017 Result may appear in the 3rd Grade Recruitment 2018. Besides the applicants must have done their Graduation or Post Graduations in the relevant stream. Furthermore details are available in the REET Level 2 Vacancy Notification.
What is the Age Limit for REET 3rd Grade Recruitment 2018 ?
Participants should be minimum 18 year old to apply for REET 3rd Grade Jobs 2018. Maximum age limit of the applicants must be 40 year old to apply for REET Level 2 Vacancy 2018. Participants may check their age relaxations according to their category from the official links.
Check Pay Scale for REET Level 2 Bharti 2018
Candidates on selection are entitle to have Rs 23,700/- in the pay level 10. The candidates will also be enjoying the benefits of being 3rd Grade teachers in the Elementary Govt. School of Rajasthan.
Application Fees for REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018
Candidates must remember that fees once paid will not get refunded in any condition. Application Fees is payable category wise which is given below. Participants can deposit the application fees through online mode. Check application fees below :
How to Fill REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 Online Form ? Apply Online for REET Level 2 Jobs From Here
Participants who are interested to fill up the application forms must apply before 23rd August 2018. The online form submission for REET 3rd Grade Vacancy will begin from 03.08.2018. Candidates can check the direct links given below for Notification as well as for Apply Online.
- First of all login to the REET 3rd Grade Jobs Portal education.rajasthan.gov.in
- Here you will get the link as Teacher Recruitment 2018 Level 2.
- Within this link you will get REET 3rd Grade Notification Pdf for TSP & Non TSP Area.
- Download the pdf file and then read all the instructions.
- Now start filling up the 3rd Grade Level 2 Application Form.
- Enter personal details, postal address and necessary information.
- After entering all the details recheck the application form.
- Submit all the details and then note down the Registration No. & Password.
Download REET Level 2 Notification Pdf for TSP Area
Check REET Level 2 Advertisement Pdf for Non TSP Area
Click Here to Apply for REET 3rd Grade Vacancy 2018 (Coming from 05.08.2018)
Also Check REET 3rd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
Conclusion : REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 for the post of Level 2 Teachers on 28000 vacancies. Candidates may apply online from 05.08.2018 to 25.08.2018 from the official links given above.
May I help you with REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 ? If you want some help then I will tell you Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has announced REET 2018 Online Form. The application form are being released for 25,000 vacancies of Lower Primary & Upper Primary (तृतीय श्रेणी शिक्षक) post. Interested candidates can apply online from RBSE Website i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. RBSE will organize Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher in the month of February i.e. 11.02.2018. Candidates can apply online from 06.11.2017 to
30.11.2017 (Extended to 04.12.2017). Interested applicants can check राजस्थान अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा आवेदन पत्र, Qualification, Rajasthan 3rd Grade Bharti Notification from the official links given ahead.
Fresh Update as on 01.02.2018 : Dear applicants, Rajasthan Education Board has release 3rd Grade Teacher Admit Card on the official site. Candidates who have applied for 25000 Level I & II teacher vacancies may check REET 3rd Grade Teacher Call Letter 2018 Here.
REET 2018 Vacancy News : When Will RBSE Organizing REET 3rd Grade Recruitment ?
As per the official news announced in the leading newspaper on 12.10.2017 : Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) has released REET 2018 Notification at RBSE, Ajmer Website. According to the Rajasthan Patrika newspaper राजस्थान अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा will held in February 2018. So participants you must not waste your time and start your preparation for REET 3rd Grade Vacancy 2018. Candidates can check the Rajasthan 3rd Grade Bharti Advertisement from the official links given below.
Special Note : Dear applicants, Good news for you all who are waiting for REET 3rd Grade Bharti as well as Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018. In tomorrow’s newspaper it is clearly indicated that RBSE will soon conduct 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment for 25000 vacancies. Along with the same Rajasthan Police Department will conduct recruitment over 5500 vacancies of Constables. Applicants can apply online for both vacancies. Direct links to apply for REET 2018 Recruitment is available in this page. And those who wants to apply for 5500 Constable post then click on Raj Police Vacancy 2018.
REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 : राजस्थान तृतीय श्रेणी शिक्षक आवेदन पत्र की अंतिम तिथि क्या है ?
|Events||Important Dates for REET 3rd Grade Online Form|
|Newspaper Advertisement||10th October 2017 in Rajasthan Patrika|
|Official Notification release date||12th October 2017|
|REET 2018 Recruitment Notification Number||01/2017|
|Starting date to submit the online form||06.11.2017|
|Closing date to submit the online application form||04.12.2017|
|Printing of Challan and deposition of application fees||06.11.2017 to 07.12.2017|
|Issue of REET 2018 Admit Card||01st February 2018 onwards|
|Date of Rajasthan Edibility Examination for Teachers||11th February 2018|
|Timings of Exam (Level -2)||10:00 am to 12:30 PM|
|Conduct of Level 1 Examination||02:30 PM to 05:00 PM|
Key Points of REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 :
Department : Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER)
Name of the Test : Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET 2018)
Total Post Available : 25,000 posts
Vacancies Offered : Lower Primary & Upper Primary Teacher (तृतीय श्रेणी शिक्षक)
Mode to apply : Online registration process
Announcement of Notification : October 2017
Total No. of Levels : Level 1 (Class I to V) & Level 2 (Class VI to VIII)
Last date to apply online for rajasthan 3rd grade bharti : 30th November 2017
RBSE Portal : rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 : How to Check Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Vacancy ?
Applicants before appearing in the REET 2018 Examination must check the eligibility criteria for REET 3rd Grade Recruitment 2018. The eligibility criteria contains education qualification, age limit, application fees etc. Participants confirm their 3rd Grade Teacher Eligibility Criteria and afterwards fill up the application forms.
Education Qualification for REET 3rd Grade Vacancy 2018 :
Applicants Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER, Ajmer) is providing fine opportunity to the applicants. The applicants who wants to fill REET Application Form for Rajasthan 03rd Grade Bharti must have passed B.Ed or BSTC from any recognized university or institute. Exact education qualification will be declare with REET 2018 Notification Pdf.
Qualification for REET Level 1 Teacher Jobs :
- Applicants must have passed 12th Class Examination with 50% marks from any recognized education board. Simultaneously they should be appearing or passed 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 12th with 45% marks and completed or appearing in Final year of 04 year Bachelor’s of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Sr. Secondary with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year for 02 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Graduation or passed or appearing in the final year of two year of Diploma in Elementary Education.
Essential Qualification for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Bharti (level 2) :
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) with 50% marks and 01 year B.Ed passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed).
- Applicants must have completed with 45% marks and 01 year B.Ed passed or appearing in final year of 02 year Bachelor’s in Education(B.Ed) in accordance with NCTE regulations issued time to time.
- 10+2 with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 04 year B.A/B.Sc B.Ed or B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed
- Graduation with 50% marks and passed or appearing in 01 year B.Ed (Special Education).
Age Limit for RBSE 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 :
Candidates must be minimum 18 year old and maximum age of the applicants is not yet available in the notification. Candidates can check the complete details from the official website or from the official links indicated below.
Relaxation in Upper Age for REET 3rd Grade Jobs 2018 :
Candidates who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year age relaxations. Aspirants who falls under OBC category will get 03 year age relaxations. Participants must check the notification pdf completely.
REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 : What is the Application Fees for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Recruitment ?
Application Fees for REET III Grade Teacher Jobs :
Candidates must pay the application fees according to the level they have applied for. The application fees for Level 1 is 550/- and the application fees for Level 2 will be Rs 750 /-. Participants can either apply for single level or for both levels.
If participants wants to apply for both levels then they need to pay the separate application fees as prescribed for the respective levels. Therefore participants must download REET 2018 Notification Pdf to get complete information on application fees :
|Level 1||Level 2|
|Rs 550||Rs 750|
Payment of REET Application Fees :
Candidates need to deposit the application fees either in the Online Mode or in the Offline Mode. In online mode the application fees can be paid with the help of Debit or Credit Card, NET Banking etc. Offline payment process can be done through Bank Challan.
How to Apply for REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 ? How to Download REET 3rd Grade Recruitment Notification ?
- Firstly the participants need to open the RBSE Portal i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page you will get the link to download REET 2018 Notification Pdf.
- Click on the link and then start filling up the application form.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature in the dialogue box.
- Now make payment of the application fees if you are going for online payment.
- Recheck all the details and submit the REET 2018 Online Form.
- Now note down the Application No. and Password for future use.
REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 : How RBSE Will Select Applicant for REET 2018 Examination ?
Selection Process for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Recruitment :
The department will select applicant through Written Examination and Final Merit List. Written examination on 25000 Grade III Teaching Vacancy will held on 11th February 2018. Applicants needs to secure minimum passing marks in order to appear for next selection round.
Selection Process for REET 3rd Grade Jobs :
- Written Test (Offline Mode)
Applicants the department will conduct two type of the examination process. Firstly for those who opted for single paper need to appear in the morning shift. Those who opted for both papers there schedule will be available in the Rajasthan 3rd Grade Bharti Admit Card.
REET 3rd Grade Exam Pattern 2018 : How to Get RBSE REET Examination Scheme ?
Applicants after checking the selection process must read the REET Exam Pattern for 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy. The exam pattern will be divided into two levels i.e. Primary Level (Class I to V) and Upper Primary Level (Class VI to VIII). Applicants can apply either for single paper or for both papers. Exam Pattern for both of the levels will be different. Applicants who wish to apply for REET Class I to V Teacher Vacancy then read the syllabus as well as the exam guide properly. Those who are applying for REET Class VI to VIII Teacher Bharti then read the preparation guide accordingly. So this is whole process.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Bharti Level 1 Exam Pattern :
The duration of written examination will be 02:30 hours. There will be total 150 marks. REET question paper will have 30 multiple choice questions with 30 marks. It means each right answer will give you 01 marks. There will be 03 important sections. Written Examination will held on 11.02.2018 from 10 AM (Morning). The questions will be of Class I to V level. Participants must prepare themselves in good way to qualify the examination.
Download REET Level 2 Exam Pattern Here :
The question paper for Level 2 will belongs to Class VI to VIII study pattern. Duration of examination will remain same as 02:30 hours and total marks will be 150. Candidates can check the complete exam pattern from the details given below. Remember one thing students, If you are taking part in both papers then you have to read the REET 3rd Grade Syllabus for both levels. So prepare hard and grab opportunity to become Govt. Teacher.
REET 2018 Admit Card : How to Download Raj 3rd Grade Permission Letter at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in ?
After the successful completion of REET 2018 Online Registrations participants will get the links to Download REET 2018 Admit Card. Candidates have to enter their Application Number and Password along with DOB to generate their REET Permission Letter 2018.
The Call Letter of REET 2018 Exam will hold many important detail. Along with this permission letter participants need to bring ID proof (photo bearing) at the exam center. Without these document applicants can not write the REET Entrance Exam 2018.
REET 2018 Result : What is the Process to Check REET 3rd Grade Teacher Cut Off Marks ?
Exam Results for Rajasthan Eligibility Entrance Test 2018 will get declare shortly on the official site. Participants who wants to check REET 2018 Result then enter Roll No. and DOB in the dialogue box. Simultaneously with result the department will announce REET 2018 Cut Off Marks.
Candidates can check the complete process from the official site as well from then official links available here. On declaration participants can click on the official links and then can download their REET 3rd Grade Result 2018.
Conclusion : REET 3rd Grade Bharti 2018 for the post of तृतीय श्रेणी शिक्षक on 25,000 vacancies. Exam will held on 11th February 2018. Candidates can start their registration process from 06.11.2017. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 04.12.2017.