Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway is conducting the Re-engagement of Retired Staff in Mumbai Division. Department has uploaded RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Notification for 2,167 vacant posts. Candidates who are eligible can apply for RRC Mumbai Retired Staff Vacancy 2019 before or on 12th July 2019. There will be no requirement for any registration fee. To grab more details related to RRC Mumbai Bharti 2019, you can check the article from here.
- Highlights Of RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 | RRCCR Retired Staff Jobs 2019
- What Is Eligibility Criteria For RRC Mumbai Retired Staff Recruitment 2019 ? RRCCR Recruitment Procedure
- FAQs Related To RRC Mumbai Retired Staff Jobs 2019 – RRCCR Railway Vacancy 2019
- RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Details | RRCCR Vacancy 2019
- Department Wise Division Of RRCCR Bharti 2019 – RRC Mumbai Vacancy 2019
- Who Can Apply For RRC Mumbai JE Vacancy 2019 ? RRCCR Recruitment Process, Salary Details
- RRC Mumbai JE Recruitment 2019 Frequently Asked Questions | RRCCR Bharti 2019 FAQs
- Which Documents Will Be Needed To Attach With RRCCR Application Form ? RRC Mumbai Jobs
- What Is Upper Age Relaxation For RRC Mumbai Vacancy 2019 ? RRCCR Recruitment 2019
- ‘”How To Apply” Steps For RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – RRCCR Jobs 2019
- Important Links For RRC Mumbai JE Vacancy 2019 – RRC Mumbai Bharti :
- RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 : Important Dates For RRCCR Apprentice Jobs
- RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 : How Many Vacancies Are Available For RRCCR Jobs ?
- RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria for RRCCR Apprentice Bharti ?
- RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 : How to Check Application Fees for RRCCR Apprentice Jobs ?
- How To Apply For RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 ? Fill RRCCR Application Form at rrccr.com
- RRC Mumbai Apprentice Selection Process 2018 : What Is Method of Selection for RRCCR Jobs ?
Highlights Of RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 | RRCCR Retired Staff Jobs 2019
Name of Department : Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Organization Name : Central Railway
Post Name : Retired Staff
Total Number of RRC Mumbai Jobs : 2,167 Posts
Vacancy Location : Mumbai
Application Mode : Offline Application Process
Official Website : cr.indianrailways.gov.in
What Is Eligibility Criteria For RRC Mumbai Retired Staff Recruitment 2019 ? RRCCR Recruitment Procedure
|RRC Mumbai Retired Staff Vacancy Notification Number||BB/P/782/G/Re-Engagement|
|Issue date of RRCCR Jobs Notification||19.06.2019|
|Deadline for submission of application form||12.07.2019|
|Education Qualification For RRC Mumbai Jobs 2019||Work Experience in respective field|
|Age Limit For RRC Mumbai Retired Staff Vacancy 2019||65 years (Upper Age)|
|Selection Procedure For RRCCR Railway Vacancy 2019||Experience Records Basis|
|RRCCR Retired Staff Jobs Notification & Application Form 2019 PDF||Click Here|
Where To Send Application Form For RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 ?
Candidates should need to send the completely filled application form for RRC Mumbai Vacancy 2019 at the address as follows:
The Divisional Railway Manager (P)
Mumbai Division, Central Railway.
Which Documents One Will Be Required To Attach With RRC Mumbai Application Form 2019 ?
Applicants should have to possess one of the following Documents along with the application form:
- Service certificate
- Pensioner Identity Card
- Pension Payment Order
What Is The Number Of RRC Mumbai Vacancy 2019 ?
- Medical : 11 Posts
- Commercial : 150 Posts
- Civil : 304 Posts
- Electrical : 249 Posts
- Operating : 385 Posts
- Personnel : 03 Posts
- Mechanical : 35 Posts
- S&T : 228 Posts
- Elect TRS KYN : 274 Posts
- Sr.CDO LTT : 82 Posts
- DSL CLA : 20 Posts
- Traction : 186 Posts
- Elect TRS CLA : 240 Posts
What Is Remuneration For RRC Mumbai Retired Staff Recruitment 2019 ?
Aspirants who are selected will get offered by the monthly fixed remuneration with the full pension. But, pension amount will get paid by the department as same as fixed at the time of retirement.
Conclusion : RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 is organizing for 2,167 Retired Staff posts. Those applicants who wish to participate in RRCCR Jobs 2019 may submit the application form till 12.07.2019.
Wish to build your career in Railway Jobs ? Here is great opportunity for you. Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway has released RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Notification for 463 Station Master, JE & Other posts. Interested candidates can apply offline for RRC Mumbai JE Vacancy 2019 before or on 18th February 2019. Department will be conducting re-engagement of retired staff on monthly stipend basis for Mumbai Division. Aspirants can collect full details regarding RRCCR Bharti 2019 from here.
RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 Details | RRCCR Vacancy 2019
Name of Organization : Central Railway (CR)
Department : Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Vacancy Name : Station Master, Junior Engineer & Others
Total Vacancies : 463 Posts
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Application Mode : Offline Application Process
Division Name : Mumbai Division
RRCCR Official Website : cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Check Important Dates For RRCCR Recruitment 2019 – RRC Mumbai Jobs 2019 :
RRC Mumbai Recruitment Advertisement No. : BB/P/782/G/Re-Engagement
Issue date of RRCCR Jobs Notification : 28.01.2019
Closing date for submission of Application Form : 18.02.2019
Department Wise Division Of RRCCR Bharti 2019 – RRC Mumbai Vacancy 2019
- Operating : 05 Posts
- S&T : 230 Posts
- TRS KYN : 228 Posts
Who Can Apply For RRC Mumbai JE Vacancy 2019 ? RRCCR Recruitment Process, Salary Details
& Eligibility Criteria 2019
|Educational Qualifications||Work Experience|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|Selection Process||Document Verification|
|Remuneration||Basic Pay plus DA|
RRC Mumbai JE Recruitment 2019 Frequently Asked Questions | RRCCR Bharti 2019 FAQs
Which Documents Will Be Needed To Attach With RRCCR Application Form ? RRC Mumbai Jobs
Aspirants must have to attach the following documents along with application form for RRC Mumbai JE Jobs 2019 :
- Pensioner Identity Card
- Service certificate
- Pension Payment Order
What Is Upper Age Relaxation For RRC Mumbai Vacancy 2019 ? RRCCR Recruitment 2019
Relaxation in upper age of reserved categorized applicants will get allowed as per department rules for RRC Mumbai JE Jobs. The maximum age relaxation will get applicable as on 01.12.2019 for RRCCR Vacancy.
‘”How To Apply” Steps For RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 – RRCCR Jobs 2019
- First of all, candidates must log on official website i.e. cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Aspirants should go to the Home Page.
- Then you must click on ‘News & Recruitment’ section.
- After that, select the ‘Notifications’ option.
- You will get the link of RRCCR Notification 2019 pdf.
- Then you must click on it and read all the details as available on the advertisement.
- Candidates must download RRC Mumbai Bharti Application Form and also take the printout of it.
- Fill up the registration form completely.
- Aspirants must also attach the self attested copies of relevant documents.
- Put the signature on application form.
- Also paste your passport size photo on the form and also recheck all the filled details of registration form.
- Then you must sent it by post at department’s postal address as given here.
Department’s Postal Address :
(Onima Korda) Divisional Personnel Officer
For DRM (P) Mumbai CSMT.
Conclusion : RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2019 is conducting for 463 JE, Station Master & other posts. You can apply for RRC Mumbai JE Recruitment 2019 till due date i.e. 18.02.2019.
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Region has announced for 2573 Apprentice Jobs under Apprentice Act 1961. Candidates who wish to apply for RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 must apply online through its official website. The registration process will be starting from 26th June 2018. The Last date to submit online form for RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2018 is 25th July 2018. Candidates may also check the RRCCR Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria from the below article.
Fresh Update (27.06.2018) : RRCCR Apprentice Online Registrations for 2573 posts has started from 26.06.2018 on its official website. Participants who wants to apply for RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 can fill online form through official links mention below.
RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 : Important Dates For RRCCR Apprentice Jobs
|Events||Dates to Remember|
|RRCCR Apprentice Notification Date||22.06.2018|
|Starting date to submit online application form||26.06.2018|
|Closing date to submit the rrccr application form||25.07.2018|
Overview Of RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – RRCCR Apprentice Jobs :
Organization : Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Region (RRCCR)
Location : Central Railway, Mumbai
Post Offered : 2573 vacancies
Name of the Posts : Apprentice
Mode to apply : Online Registration Process
Last Date : 25th July 2018
Name of the Act : Apprentice Act 1961
Official Website : rrccr.com or cr.indianrailways.gov.in
RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 : How Many Vacancies Are Available For RRCCR Jobs ?
Vacant Post : 2573 vacancies
Post Name : Apprentice
Division of RRCCR Vacancy 2018 – RRCCR Recruitment :
Participants can check classification of RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 from the table as given below :
|Department||No. of Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder||258 Posts|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||53 Posts|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||60 Posts|
|SR. DEE Fitter (TRS) Kalyan||179 Posts|
|SR. DEE (TRS) Kurla||192 Posts|
|PAREL Workshop||418 Posts|
|Matunga Workshop||579 Posts|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||60 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||122 Posts|
|Electric Loco Shed||80 Posts|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop||118 Posts|
|Manmad Workshop||51 Posts|
|TNW Nasik Road||50 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||31 Posts|
|Diesel Loco Shed||121 Posts|
|Electric Loco Shed, AJNI||48 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||59 Posts|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||73 Posts|
|Kurduwadi Workshop||21 Posts|
RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 : What Is Eligibility Criteria for RRCCR Apprentice Bharti ?
Applicant before moving to fill up the RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment Form 2018 must check the eligibility criteria as given here. Participants must also collect all the information regarding selection method for RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment from here.
Education Qualification For RRCCR Vacancy 2018 – RRCCR Jobs :
Participants must hold 10th Pass certificate with minimum 50% marks. Matriculation must be done under 10+2 system with any recognized education board or institute. Simultaneously with this candidates need to hold ITI Certificate in the relevant trade which is recognized by NCVT. Rest of the details is available in the RRCCR Apprentice Vacancy Notification 2018.
Age Limit For RRCCR Vacancy 2018 – RRC Mumbai Vacancy 2018 :
Candidates should be minimum 15 year old for RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018. Applicant then should not be greater than 24 year old for RRC Mumbai Jobs 2018. Participants who wants to check the complete age relaxation applied on the RRCCR Apprentice Vacancy then read the coming section properly.
Relaxation For Upper Age For RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment – RRCCR Apprentice Jobs :
The applicants who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year of relaxation in upper age. Candidates who belongs to the OBC category will get 03 year relaxation in upper age. Participants can check further details about age relaxation for RRC Mumbai Apprentice Bharti as mention below :
RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 : How to Check Application Fees for RRCCR Apprentice Jobs ?
Application Fees For RRC Mumbai Vacancy – RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment :
Participants who are appearing in the RRCCR Recruitment for Apprentice post, then they need to pay a nominal amount as application fees. Candidates who belongs to the Unreserved and OBC Category need to pay Rs 100/-. The applicants who belongs to SC/ST/PWD/ Women category will get exempted by application fee.
Payment of Application Fee For RRCCR Recruitment – RRC Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy :
The payment of application fees for RRCCR Apprentice Bharti 2018 must be done into online mode. Candidates can make the payment through SBI payment gateway for RRC Mumbai Bharti 2018. Application Fee will get also acceptable through using Debit/Credit Card for RRC Mumbai Apprentice Jobs. You may also use NET Banking facility of the SBI to make the payment of application fee.
Salary For RRC Mumbai Jobs – RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment :
Participants will be awarded by a fixed amount as their salary towards RRC Mumbai Apprentice Jobs 2018. Below our team is sharing the structure of the salary of the employees. Read all the details carefully :
How To Apply For RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 ? Fill RRCCR Application Form at rrccr.com
- At first login at Official Portal i.e. rrccr.com or cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On the home page you will get the link to Download RRC Mumbai Vacancy Notification Pdf.
- Click on the link and read all the details properly.
- Now start filling up the RRCCR Online Form 2018.
- Enter personal information, postal address, education etc. details.
- Simultaneously affix recent passport size photo, signature etc. in the rrc mumbai apprentice online form.
- Make payment of the application fees through SBI payment gateway in the online mode.
- Afterwards note down the transaction details properly.
- Then recheck the details and submit the application form for RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018.
- Note down the Application Number and Password on successful submission.
You May Also Check :
NMMC Recruitment 2018
RRC Mumbai Apprentice Selection Process 2018 : What Is Method of Selection for RRCCR Jobs ?
Selection Process for RRC Mumbai Apprentice Vacancy :
Process of selection for the candidates on 2573 vacancies of Apprentice will be base on Merit List. Final selection of the candidates is made by Marks obtained in Matriculation with ITI Course. Candidates can check RRCCR Apprentice Notification Pdf for further information.
Conclusion : RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for the post of Apprentice on 2573 vacancies. Applicants can fill up the application forms for RRCCR Recruitment before 25th July 2018. To get Furthermore information click on the official links given above.