Great News. SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2019 is available now on the official site. The advertisement indicates 2000 vacancies for Probationary Officer (PO) positions. Applicants who holds Graduation may apply for SBI Probationary Officer Jobs 2019. The online registration process will be starting from 02.04.2019. Closing date to apply online for sbi.co.in PO Examination is 22nd April 2019. On successful registrations applicants will be invited for Online Prelims Exam in the month of June 2019. Candidates can collect furthermore details from the official links given below.
- Details Given in SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2019 – sbi.co.in 2000 PO Vacancies
- Important Dates for SBI PO Jobs 2019 – sbi.co.in 2000 PO Online Form Schedule
- Check SBI PO Vacancy 2019 – State Bank of India PO Jobs Distribution
- Who Can Apply For SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – sbi.co.in 2000 PO Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply Online For SBI PO Recruitment 2019 ? sbi.co.in 2000 PO Vacancy Online Form Check Here
Details Given in SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2019 – sbi.co.in 2000 PO Vacancies
|Department||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Exam Name||SBI PO Prelims Exam 2019|
|Total No. of Posts||2000 Posts|
|Jobs Title||Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy|
|Mode of Application||Online Application Form|
|Exam Month||June 2019|
|Last date to apply online for SBI PO Vacancy 2019||22.04.2019|
|No. of Selection Stages||03|
Important Dates for SBI PO Jobs 2019 – sbi.co.in 2000 PO Online Form Schedule
|Dates For Apply Online & Modification/ editing in application form||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Application Fee Submission Dates||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Downloading of call letters for online preliminary examination||03rd Week of May 2019|
|SBI PO Prelims 2019 Exam Date||08th, 09th, 15th, 16th June 2019|
|Prelims Result Date||01st Week of July 2019|
|Downloading of Call Letter for Online Main Exam||02nd Week of July 2019|
|Date of Mains Exam (Online Mode)||20.07.2019|
|uploading of result for mains exam||03rd Week of August 2019|
|Call Letter download for Group Discussion & Interview||04th Week of August 2019|
|Group Exercise & Interview||September 2019|
|Uploading of Final Result||02nd Week of October 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets for Pre Exam Training||02nd Week of May 2019 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||4th Week of May 2019|
Check SBI PO Vacancy 2019 – State Bank of India PO Jobs Distribution
- SC : 300
- ST : 150
- OBC : 540
- EWS : 200
- GEN : 810
Who Can Apply For SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – sbi.co.in 2000 PO Eligibility Criteria
Qualification for State Bank of India PO Jobs 2019
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for sbi.co.in 2000 PO Vacancy 2019
Minimum age should not be less than 21 year old. Maximum age must not cross 31 year old as on 01.04.2019.
Upper Age Relaxations for SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- SC/ ST : 05 years
- OBC (NCL) : 03 years
- PWD Applicants of SC/ ST Category:15 years
- PWD Participants of OBC Category : 13 years
- PWD Applicants of General Category : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen & Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir State : 05 years
Selection Process for SBI PO Vacancy 2019
Selection Process will be consisting of three Phases i.e. Phase-I, II & III. Those candidates who are qualifying in Phase-I (Prelims Exam) will get allowed to attend Main Exam (Phase-II). After clear in Phase-I & II, applicants will get called for Group Exercise & Interview for SBI PO Recruitment 2018. Final Selection List get prepared through marks secured in Main Exam, Group Exercise & Interview.
Application Fees for SBI PO Online Form 2019
|Category of Applicants||Registration Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PWD Categorized Candidates||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|OBC/ General||Rs. 600/- (Including Intimation Charges)|
Pay Scale for State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019
Applicants who will be selected for SBI PO Jobs 2019, then they will be paid as Rs. 27620/-. Candidates will get offered by Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 at Jr. Management Grade Level-I. Participants can collect more information about salary for State Bank Of India PO Vacancy from here.
How To Apply Online For SBI PO Recruitment 2019 ? sbi.co.in 2000 PO Vacancy Online Form Check Here
- First of all, candidates must visit to SBI Official Website i.e. sbi.co.in
- Participants should search for SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2018 Pdf Link and click on it.
- You must read State Bank Of India PO Vacancy Notification.
- Eligible participants must click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill up all the required details in SBI Probationary Officer Online Form.
- Then upload scanned images of your signature, passport size photo and relevant documents in SBI PO Online Form.
- Candidates must recheck their filled State Bank Of India PO Online Form.
- Applicants should also submit the application fee through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Participants must click on Submit button.
- Candidates should also take the printout of submitted SBI PO Online Application Form for their future reference.
Conclusion : SBI PO Recruitment 2019 for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) posts. Online application forms will be available from 02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019. Successfully registered applicants may check their Prelims Exam and other details from here.