Preparing for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019 ? Here, you can collect subject wise SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 from here. Staff Selection Commission is going to held examination for Group B and C posts. Participantsw can download SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2019 here. The department will conduct the examination in four tiers i.e. Tier I to IV. Tier I will be held from 02.03.2020 to 11.03.2020. The Tier II and III would be organized from 22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020. To grab more details related to the SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus, you can check the below section.
Fresh Update (13.11.2019): To crack the SSC CGL Exam 2020, you can read the topic wise syllabus and exam scheme here. Those applicants who participate in Combined Graduate Level 2020 Exam can download the syllabus from the direct link given below
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019-20 – SSC Combined Graduate Level Syllabus 2019 Details
- Some FAQs Regarding SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus – SSC Combined Graduate level Syllabus 2019
- Collect Subject Wise SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 – SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2019
- How To Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 ?
SSC CGL Syllabus 2019-20 – SSC Combined Graduate Level Syllabus 2019 Details
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Title: Assistant Audit Officer & Others
Exam Name: SSC Combined Graduate Level 2019 Examination
Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test and Descriptive Type Test
Date of Tier 1 Examination: 02.03.2020 to 11.03.2020
Tier 2 Exam Date: 22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020
Downloading of SSC CGL Syllabus 2019: Available Now
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Some FAQs Regarding SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus – SSC Combined Graduate level Syllabus 2019
What Is Selection Process For SSC CGL Examination 2019 ?
Selection Process for SSC CGL 2019 Examination will get comprised of following stages:
- Objective Online Test (Computer Based Test)
- Objective Type Computer Based Test
- Descriptive Type Test For English/ Hindi
- Skill Test or Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
What Is SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2019-20 ?
|Subjects For SSC CGL Exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of SSC Exam 2019|
|General Reasoning & Intelligence||25||50||75 Minutes (01 Hour 15 Minutes)|
What Is SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2019-20 ?
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I||Quantitative Ability||100 Ques.||200 Marks|
|Paper-II||English Language||100 Ques.||200 Marks|
|Paper-III||Statistics||100 Ques.||200 Marks|
|Paper-IV||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100 Ques.||200 Marks|
What Is SSC CGL Tier III & IV Exam Pattern 2019 ?
The SSC CGL Tier III Examination 2019 will contain questions related to Essay/ Precise/ Letter. The Tier III will be of Descriptive Type in nature. The question paper will be available in English and Hindi Language. The examination will get completed within 01 hour.
How To Check SSC CGL Tier IV Exam Pattern 2019 ?
The Department will conduct the Tier IV i.e. Skill Test. In Tier IV, there will be a Computer Proficiency Test for check typing speed of candidates.
Collect Subject Wise SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 – SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2019
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Syllabus 2019 For General Reasoning & Intelligence:
- Coding & decoding
- Punched hole/pattern –folding & unfolding
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Classification of center codes/roll number
- Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification.
- Embedded Figures
- Address matching
- Date & city matching
- Critical thinking
- Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series.
- Problem Solving
- Word Building
- Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations
- Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization
- Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2019 For General Awareness:
- Economic Scene
- Current Events/ Affairs
- General Policy, etc.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2019 For Quantitative Aptitude:
- Fractions and relationships between numbers
- Whole numbers
- Time and distance
- Time & Work
- Ratio & Proportion
- Square roots,
- Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Alligation, etc.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 For English Language:
- Error Correction
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Transformation of Sentences
- Direct/ Indirect Speech
- Sentences Rearrangements
- Active & Passive Voice
- Idioms & Phrases
How To Download SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 ?
- At First, Aspirants should visit SSC Official Website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Check for the SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus link and click on that link.
- Then a pdf of SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2019 will appear on the screen.
- You must download it or save it on your computer device for your preparation.
SSC CGL Tier I & IV Exam Syllabus 2019 : Click Here
Conclusion: SSC CGL Syllabus 2019 Pdf is available now on the official website of department. The SSC CGL Examination 2019 will get conducted in March and June 2020.