SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 download notification is out now. According to it the SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card 2019 will be available from June 2019. The Staff Selection Commission will be holding a Computer Based Test in July 2019. Examination is to be held on LDC, DEO, Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and other posts. Applicants who wants to appear in the exam must download their SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2019 here. The exam is schedule to be held from 01.07.2019 to 27.09.2019 in the 9 regions of SSC all over India. To print call letter you will require Application No. & DOB. After it only participants can generate their Tier I Hall Ticket 2019 from the website.
- Crucial Details Indicated in SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 | Tier I Hall Ticket Name Wise
- Insight of SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 – Tier I Hall Ticket Region Wise
- How to Check Exam Center & SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019 Region Wise ? SSC 10+2 Hall Ticket
- Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Document to Carry with SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 ? Tier I Call Letter
- How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 at ssc.nic.in ? Simple Steps to Get SSC CHSL (10+2) Hall Ticket
Crucial Details Indicated in SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 | Tier I Hall Ticket Name Wise
- Admit Cards for Tier I will get release before 01 Week on the website i.e. ssc,nic.in
- Participants need to carry their SSC CHSL Tier I Hall Ticket 2019 with them only.
- Without Tier I Call Letter nobody can appear in the SSC 10+2 Exam 2019.
- Call Letter will release for SSC specified 09 regions.
- You need to keep safe your hall tickets for appearing in the Document Verification (if selected).
- SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2019 must not get torned or have any oil or food marks.
- With admit card applicants need to bring 1 passport size photo & ID proofs.
Insight of SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 – Tier I Hall Ticket Region Wise
Department Name : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Competitive Exam : Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam, 2019
Total Post Offered : Notify Soon
Vacancy Name : LDC, DEO, JSA & PA-SA
Mode of SSC CHSL Exam : Online Test
Last date to apply online : 05.04.2019
Strength of the applicant : Approx. 30 Lac candidates
Tentative Date of Tier I Exam : 01st July 2019 to 27th July 2019
Issue of SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 : Before 01-02 Week of Exam Date
Official Site : ssc.nic.in
Details for SSC CHSL Exam & SSC 10+2 Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates Staff Selection Commission is organizing Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2018-19. The online registration forms for Tier I Exam are available from 05.03.2019. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form will be 05.04.2019. Closing date to make the payment for SSC 10+2 Examination is 07.04.2019. Now such applicants whose SSC CHSL Application Forms for Tier I Exam are submitted successfully will get the opportunity to download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019.
Written Test in Computer Based Format is set to get held from 01st July 2019 to 27th July 2019 onwards. It is compulsion to bring your SSC CHSL Call Letter 2019 at the exam center. The dates for downloading Tier I Admit Cards will get release over the website soon. Our team will update here the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2019 For Tier 1 Region Wise. Applicants have to follow the simple steps given ahead to download Tier I Call Letter 2019 from the official site.
How to Check Exam Center & SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019 Region Wise ? SSC 10+2 Hall Ticket
Candidates if you want to appear in the exam then it is essential to bring your SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2019 for Tier I. You have to click on the respective region website to obtain SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019. There will be some information printed on the SSC CHSL Call Letter 2019. It is necessary that each and every information present in the SSC 10+2 Hall Ticket must be correct. Hence you need to check the given points must present in the Tier I Admit Card 2019.
- Name of the applicant
- Roll No. of the participant
- Exam Date
- Guardian Name
- Exam Controller Sign
- Register photo and signature
- Venue of Exam, Center Code, Address etc.
Selection Process, Exam Pattern & Document to Carry with SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 ? Tier I Call Letter
Candidates who have been selected on the basis of Tier I will attend Descriptive Test (Tier II) on 29th September 2019. Afterwards the applicants who secures the minimum qualification marks will attend Skill Test/Typing Test. In this way the department Staff Selection Commission will conduct the selection of the candidates for 3259 LDC DEO Jobs.
- Online Test (Tier I from 01.07.2019 to 27.09.2019)
- Descriptive Test (Tier II from 29.09.2019)
SSC CHSL (LDC DEO) Exam Pattern 2019 comprise of Four section i.e. General Intelligence, English, General Awareness & Quantitative Aptitude. Duration of SSC CHSL Exam is 60 minutes. Each section will have 25 question of 50 marks. There will be negative marking also for 0.50 marks if candidates marks the wrong answer in the Answer Sheet. Thus is the overall SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019. Candidates who wish to check more details then visit the official links given below.
What Document One Need to Carry with SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 ? Tier I Call Letter
Applicants before moving to appearing Exam Center must carry their SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2019 for Tier I at the exam center. Along with the SSC CHSL Call Letter 2019, participants must bring one photo bearing ID proof at the examination hall. The identity proof must be available in photocopy as well as in original format. Below we are indicating the IDs which applicant can carry at the exam center with SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Region Wise.
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Passport etc.
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 at ssc.nic.in ? Simple Steps to Get SSC CHSL (10+2) Hall Ticket
Applicants who wants to download the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2019 Region Wise must follow the simple steps given ahead. These steps will help participants to obtain SSC CHSL Admit Card easily from the official website. Also it is necessary to bring it to the exam center otherwise applicants will not allowed to sit in the exam.
- First of all log on to the Staff Selection Commission Official Website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- On the home page you need to click on the link showing SSC CHSL Call Letter 2019.
- Now it will open a window wherein you have to enter some details.
- Enter your Name, DOB and Father’s Name in the dialogue box.
- Submit all the details and then your SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Check all the information present in the admit card are correct or not.
- Then take print out of the Tier I Hall Ticket on A4 size white plane paper.
Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Region Wise Here :
|Region Names||State Names||Zone Wise Official Websites||SSC CHSL Tier II Admit Card link|
|North Region||For Delhi Rajasthan and Uttrakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||Download Now|
|Central Region||For Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||Download Now|
|Western Region||For Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa||www.sscwr.net||Download Now|
|Southern Region||For Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in||Download Now|
|North Eastern Region||For Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in||Download Now|
|Eastern Region||For West Bengal, Uttrakhand, Orissa, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Island||www.sscer.org||Download Now|
|KKR Region||For Kerala and Karnataka||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.||Download Now|
|MP Sub Region||For Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||Download Now|
|North Western Region||For Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh||www.sscnwr.org||Download Now|
Conclusion : SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 for the post of LDC, DEO, PA-SA & JSA Vacancies. Tier I Exam will held from 01.07.2019. Candidates who are appearing in the examination may download their SSC 10+2 Admit Card from the official links given above.