SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 download notification is out soon. According to it the SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card 2020 will be available in the month of March 2020. The Staff Selection Commission will be holding a Computer Based Test on 16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020. The examination is to be held on LDC, DEO, Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA) and other posts. Applicants who want to appear in the exam must download their SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2020 here. The exam is scheduled to be held from in the 9 regions of SSC all over India. To print a call letter you will require Application No. & DOB. After it, only participants can generate their Tier I Hall Ticket 2020from the website.
- Insight of SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 – Tier I Hall Ticket Region Wise
- Check the Important Details For SSC Tier I Hall Ticket 2020 For Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam
- How to Check Exam Center & SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020 Region Wise ? SSC 10+2 Hall Ticket
- How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 at ssc.nic.in ? Simple Steps to Get SSC CHSL (10+2) Hall Ticket
Insight of SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 – Tier I Hall Ticket Region Wise
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Competitive Exam||SSC CHSL Examination 2020|
|Job Title||LDC, DEO, PA & SA, JSA Jobs|
|Mode of SSC CHSL Exam||Online Test|
|Date of Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam||16th March & 27th March 2020|
|No. of Stages||Tier I & Tier II|
|Availability of SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2020||Available Soon|
Check the Important Details For SSC Tier I Hall Ticket 2020 For Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam
What Will be The Size and Format of the PGCIL Call Letter 2020?
- Size: A4 Size
- Format: Prescribed Format (White Sheet)
What Is The Exam Date of SSC CHSL Tier I?
The Department is going to take the written examination for CHSL as on 16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020
How to Check Exam Center & SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020 Region Wise ? SSC 10+2 Hall Ticket
Candidates have to carry the SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2020 at exam center for Tier I Exam. You have to click on the respective region website to obtain SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card 2020. You can check the complete information which are given below.
- Name of the applicant
- Roll No. of the participant
- Exam Date
- Guardian Name
- Exam Controller Sign
- Register photo and signature
- Venue of Exam, Center Code, Address etc.
What Are Document Required At Exam Hall With The SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020?
Applicants before moving to appearing Exam Center must carry their SSC CHSL Hall Ticket 2020 for Tier I at the exam center. Along with the SSC CHSL Call Letter 2020, participants must bring one photo bearing ID proof at the examination hall. The identity proof must be available in photocopy as well as in original format. You can check the document which are mentioned below.
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Passport etc.
How to Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 at ssc.nic.in ? Simple Steps to Get SSC CHSL (10+2) Hall Ticket
- First of all log on to the Staff Selection Commission Official Website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- On the home page you need to click on the link showing SSC CHSL Call Letter 2020.
- Now it will open a window wherein you have to enter some details.
- Enter your Name, DOB and Father’s Name in the dialogue box.
- Submit all the details and then your SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Check all the information present in the admit card are correct or not.
- Then take print out of the Tier I Hall Ticket on A4 size white plane paper.
Download SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 Region Wise Here :
|Region Names||State Names||Zone Wise Official Websites||SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card link|
|North Region||For Delhi Rajasthan and Uttrakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||Available Soon|
|Central Region||For Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||Available Soon|
|Western Region||For Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa||www.sscwr.net||Available Soon|
|Southern Region||For Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in||Available Soon|
|North Eastern Region||For Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in||Available Soon|
|Eastern Region||For West Bengal, Uttrakhand, Orissa, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Island||www.sscer.org||Available Soon|
|KKR Region||For Kerala and Karnataka||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.||Available Soon|
|MP Sub Region||For Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||Available Soon|
|North Western Region||For Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh||www.sscnwr.org||Available Soon|
Conclusion: SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 for the post of LDC, DEO, PA-SA & JSA Vacancies. Tier I Exam will held from 16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020. Candidates who are appearing in the examination may download their SSC 10+2 Admit Card from the official links given above.