Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam as it is clear by its name is a 12th Base Competitive Exam. The test is organized by Staff Selection Commission for LDC, DEO, PA-SA, JSA, and other jobs. For this year SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2020 has been released on the official site. Applicants who are interested can apply for SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020 through the online mode. Online registration process has started from 03.12.2019. The Last date of submission of filled application form will be 10.01.2020. Applicants who want to check furthermore details then about SSC CHSL 2020 Notification Pdf check from given below article.
Fresh Update (12.12.2019): Staff Selection Commission has uploaded a important notification for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2019. Those applicants who want to apply for SSC CHSL Vacancy must apply online before the last date. Because on the official Website’s server, There will be heavy traffic at the time of last days of application submission. For more details, you can check the pdf link as mention below.
SSC CHSL 2019 Important Notice Check Here
Fresh Update as on 07.12.2019: Candidates can their application form SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020. Online registration has started and it will get over soon. You can fill the form from the direct link which is given below.
- General Details for SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination 2020 – Online Form for LDC DEO Posts
- Download SSC CHSL Notification 2020 & Eligibility Criteria @ ssc.nic.in
- What Are Simple Steps To Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Online Form?
General Details for SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination 2020 – Online Form for LDC DEO Posts
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||DEO, LDC, PA/SA, JSA|
|Total Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Name of Exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Examination Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Total Stages||Tier I & Tier II|
|Due Date To Apply For SSC CHSL Jobs||10.01.2020|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020 Types – What Positions To Apply in SSC 10+2 Exam ?
Division of SSC CHSL Jobs (Last Year) :
- LDC and JSA : 898 posts
- PA-SA : 2359 posts
- DEO : 02 posts
Download SSC CHSL Notification 2020 & Eligibility Criteria @ ssc.nic.in
What Is The Education Qualification for SSC CHSL Online Form 2020?
Participants who wish to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 must confirm their education qualification. The applicant must be 12th Pass from any recognized university or institute. Such applicants who are filling SSC CHSL Application Form 2020 then they must have 12th with science from any recognized education.
How Much Age SSC CHSL (10+2) Online Form 2020?
Such applicants who are filling up SSC CHSL Application Form must be minimum 18 years old. The maximum age of the applicants for SSC CHSL Jobs 2020 should be 27 years old. Candidates who want check age relaxation then read the SSC 10+2 Exam Notification 2020.
What Is The Application Fees For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020?
SSC 10+2 (CHSL) Application Form have to pay Rs 100/-. The application fees for SSC CHSL Online Form 2020 is valid for only the General and OBC Male category. Only such aspirants are advised to pay the application fees. Candidates who want to check the payment process then read the given below section completely.
How To Get Select For SSC 10+2 Exam 2020?
Selection of the candidates will be based on four which are given below.
Method of Selection for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 :
- Online Test : Tier I Examination
- Descriptive Test: Tier II Examination
- Typing Test/Skill Test: Tier III (If required)
- Final Selection through Merit List (If required)
What Is The Pay Band For SSC CHSL Application Form 2020?
The applicant who gets selected are entitled to gain the following below mentioned salaries for SSC 10+2 Online Form 2020. Candidates are also allowed to enjoy the perks and benefits available for the Central Govt. Jobs and its employees.
- PA/SA Vacancies : Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with the grade pay of Rs 2400
- DEO : Rs Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with the grade pay of Rs 2400
- LDC and JSA : Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with the grade pay of Rs 1900
What Are Simple Steps To Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Online Form?
- Firstly log on to the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Now click on the link showing SSC CHSL Notification 2020.
- It will provide you pdf file having all the details for SSC 10+2 Examination.
- Read all the mandate details and then fill up the application form.
- Start with entering personal information, permanent postal address, education etc.
- Also make payment of the application fees.
- It will provide your transaction number for future reference on successful payment of examination fees.
- Now affix recent photo & signature in the SSC chsl application form 2020.
- Afterwards note down the Registration ID and Password.
- The same details will also sent to your Email ID and Contact Number.
- Keep safe all the details for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020.
Download SSC CHSL 2020 Notification
Apply Online For SSC (10+2) Vacancy
Check SSC Exam Calendar Here
Download SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus
Check SSC CHSL Admit Card
Read SSC CHSL Answer Key Pdf
Get SSC CHSL Result 2020
Conclusion: SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 for the post of DEO, LDC, JSA, PA-SA on various vacancies. Last date for submitting the completely filled SSC CHSL Application Form is 10.01.2020. Candidates can download SSC CHSL Notification 2020 from the official links given above.