Attending coaching to appear for SSC CHSL Exam 2019 ? If yes then we can help you with registration process. As per the official calendar uploaded by staff selection commission, SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 will take place from 25.01.2019. There will be LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant vacancies. Number of jobs for SSC 10+2 Exam 2019 will be declare soon. Closing date to apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Vacancy 2019 as per the calendar will be 18th February 2019. Hence those who wants to apply may read complete information given below.
Fresh Update (21.01.2019) : SSC CHSL Notification 2018 are expected to get declare by 25th January 2019. Applicants who wants to apply for SSC 10+2 Recruitment may stay connected with this article.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam will be the most prestigious exam at central level. Every year it is attended by around 25 to 30 Lac applicant. The registration links for this exam remains open for 01 month. Afterwards the applicants on certain dates are provided hall tickets to attend the SSC 10+2 Examination 2019. People who are planing to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 this year may have more details from here.
- Check Important Dates to Fill SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019 Form – LDC DEO Exam Date
- SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019 Types – What Positions To Apply in SSC 10+2 Exam ?
- Download SSC CHSL Notification 2019 & Eligibility Criteria @ ssc.nic.in
- Steps to Fill SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Online Form
- SSC CHSL (10+2) Selection Process 2019
- SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Download @ ssc.nic.in
- Downloading of SSC CHSL Hall Tickets Application No. Wise
General Details for SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination 2019 – Online Form for LDC DEO Posts
Department : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Exam : Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2019
Total Post Offered : Declare Soon
Previous vacancies : 3259 posts
Post Available : DEO, LDC, PA/SA, JSA
Mode to apply : Online registration process
Examination Mode : Computer Based Test (CBT)
Number of Stages : Tier I and Tier II
Announcement of SSC CHSL Notification : 25th January 2019 (expected)
SSC Official Website : ssc.nic.in
Official SSC CHSL Recruitment Portal : ssconline.com
Check Important Dates to Fill SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019 Form – LDC DEO Exam Date
|Notification Date||25.01.2019 (tentative)|
|Opening of online registration window||25.01.2019|
|Closing date to apply for ssc chsl recruitment||18th February 2019|
|Payment of application fees||25.01.2019 to 18.02.2019|
|Conduct of SSC CHSL Tier I Examination (Online Mode)||Declare Soon|
|Date of SSC 10+2 Tier II Examination (Descriptive Test)||Declare Soon|
|Issue of Admit Cards||Declare Soon|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2019 Types – What Positions To Apply in SSC 10+2 Exam ?
Total Post Available : Available Soon
Post Offered for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Junior Secretaruat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
Division of SSC CHSL Jobs 2019 (Last Year) :
- LDC and JSA : 898 posts
- PA-SA : 2359 posts
- DEO : 02 posts
- Grade A DEO : NIL
Download SSC CHSL Notification 2019 & Eligibility Criteria @ ssc.nic.in
Candidates before appearing in the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 must fulfil the eligibility criteria. The SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria contain the education qualification, age limit and application fees etc. It is necessary to fulfill the details otherwise the SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 will get rejected. Hence you should not miss any details given here and start reading the information from mandate qualification.
Education Qualification for SSC CHSL Online Form 2019 :
Participants who wish to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 must confirm their education qualification. The applicant must be 12th Pass from any recognized university or institute. Such applicants who are filling SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 then they must have 12th with science from any recognized education. Candidates who want to grab furthermore information then read SSC CHSL Notification 2018 Here.
Age Limit for SSC CHSL (10+2) Online Form 2018 :
Such applicant who are filling up SSC CHSL Application Form must be minimum 18 year old. Maximum age of the applicants for SSC CHSL Jobs 2019 should be 27 year old. The age of the applicants will be calculated on 01.08.2017. Candidates who wants check age relaxation then read the SSC 10+2 Exam Notification 2019.
Upper Age Relaxation for SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 :
Participants who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year relaxation in upper age. The candidates who belongs to the OBC category must get 03 year age relaxation in upper age. Candidates who wants to get furthermore information then go ahead and read the SSC CHSL Exam Notification 2018 Pdf.
What is the Application Fees for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 ?
Participants who wish to apply for SSC 10+2 (CHSL) Application Form have to pay Rs 100/-. The application fees for SSC CHSL Online Form 2019 is valid for only General and OBC Male category. Only such aspirants are advised to pay the application fees. Candidates who wants to check the payment process then read the given below section completely.
Methods to Pay Application Fees For SSC CHSL Jobs 2019 :
Interested participants are allowed to make the payment of the application fees through Online mode. In addition to it participants can make the payment through Offline mode using the SBI Challan facility. The online payment of the application fees can be done either through Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking etc.
Steps to Fill SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Online Form
- Firstly log on to the official website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Now click on the link showing SSC CHSL Notification 2019.
- It will provide you pdf file having all the details for SSC 10+2 Examination.
- Read all the mandate details and then fill up the application form.
- Start with entering personal information, permanent postal address, education etc.
- Also make payment of the application fees.
- It will provide you transaction number for future reference on successful payment of examination fees.
- Now affix recent photo & signature in the ssc chsl application form 2019.
- Afterwards note down the Registration ID and Password.
- The same details will also sent to your Email ID and Contact Number.
- Keep safe all the details for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019.
Important Links Associated with SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2019 :
Check SSC Exam Calendar 2019 Here
Download SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus
Check SSC CHSL Admit Card
Read SSC CHSL Answer Key Pdf
Get SSC CHSL Result
SSC CHSL (10+2) Selection Process 2019
Candidates who wish to check “What Will Be the SSC CHSL Exam Scheme 2019″ ? then here is the answer. SSC department will select the aspirants through Computer Based Test. The selection will held into two stages i.e. Tier I and Tier II. Candidates need to qualify in each stage to appear for the next round. There will be first SSC CHSL Tier I Examination which is Computer Based Test (CBT). Next wround will be SSC 10+2 Tier II Examination which is descriptive test. Participants can check complete SSC 10+2 Exam 2019 process from the details given ahead.
Method of Selection for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 :
- Online Test : Tier I Examination
- Descriptive Test : Tier II Examination
- Typing Test/Skill Test : Tier III (If required)
- Final Selection through Merit List (If required)
Pay Scale for SSC CHSL Application Form 2019 :
The applicant who gets selected are entitled to gain the following below mentioned salaries for SSC 10+2 Online Form 2019. Candidates are also allowed to enjoy the perks and benefits available for the Central Govt. Jobs and its employees.
- PA/SA Vacancies : Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with the grade pay of Rs 2400
- DEO : Rs Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with the grade pay of Rs 2400
- LDC and JSA : Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with the grade pay of Rs 1900
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Download @ ssc.nic.in
At first Tier I will held into Computer Based (Online Test) format. It will be of screening type in nature. Applicant have to qualify the examination only to appear for SSC CHSL Tier II Exam 2019. There will be 04 parts of the test. SSC 10+2 Tier I Examination will held from March to April 2019. Duration of exam will be 60 minutes only. The question paper will be designed from General Intelligence, English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness subjects. The question paper will be set into both languages. It will also hold negative marking of 0.50 marks. Rest of the SSC 10+2 Exam Pattern is available below :
|Parts||Subject||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|1||General Intelligence (25 Ques)||50 Marks each||60 minutes|
|2||English (25 Ques)|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (25 Ques)|
|4||General Awareness (25 Ques)|
SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier II Exam Pattern 2019 :
Tier II Examination for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 will held for such applicant who secures minimum passing marks. It will be descriptive type in nature for 100 marks. Mode of examination will be Offline (Pen and Paper based). Duration to solve SSC CHSL 2019 Question Paper will be 01 hour.
- The paper will held to assess the writing skills of the candidates.
- Question paper will have English Essay Writing of 200-250 words. In addition to it there will be letter writing.
- The minimum passing marks are 33%.
- Marks of the Tier II Examination will be added in the preparation of Merit List.
- Applicant have to answer the question paper in English or Hindi language only.
Downloading of SSC CHSL Hall Tickets Application No. Wise
Candidates for appearing in the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 must download admit card. Exam will held from March to April 2019. Job Seekers can download SSC 10+2 Admit Card 2019 for the post LDC DEO vacancies from the here also. All you have to do is just enter your Name or DOB in the dialogue box. Then submit all the details and your SSC CHSL Call Letter 2019 will appear on the screen.
Conclusion : SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 for the post of DEO, LDC, JSA, PA-SA on various vacancies. Last date for submitting the completely filled SSC CHSL Application Form is 18th February 2019. Candidates can download SSC CHSL Notification 2019 from the official links given above.