Are you looking for Bank Jobs in Karnataka ? If yes then here is a very nice opportunity for you. Syndicate Bank, Bangalore has issued notification for 129 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Eligible aspirants can apply online for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 from 29.03.2019 to 18.04.2019 through official website. General/ OBC categorized applicants should need to deposit application fee of Rs. 600/- with intimation charges. But, candidates of SC/ ST/ PwD category should have to make fee payment of Rs. 100/- (intimation charges only). Candidates can read further details related to Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2019 from the article as given below.
Fresh Udpate (06.04.2019): Dear applicants, online registration process for Syndicate Bank vacancies has started. Candidates may apply online from the official links given below.
- Overview Of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 | Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Jobs 2019
- What Is Eligibility Criteria For Syndicate Bank SO Jobs 2019 ? Check Syndicate Bank Vacancy Details
- FAQs Related To Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 | Syndicate Bank Bharti 2019
- Overview of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs Details
- Check Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Dates | Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Date
- Am I Eligible to Apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 ? Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fees for Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2018 | What is the Registration Fees for Syndicate Bank Jobs ?
- Selection Process & Exam Pattern for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply Online for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 ? Syndicate Bank PO Jobs Apply Online Process
Overview Of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 | Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Jobs 2019
|Organization Name||Syndicate Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Available Vacancies||129 Posts|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Procedure|
|Due date to apply online for Syndicate Bank Vacancy||18.04.2019|
What Is Eligibility Criteria For Syndicate Bank SO Jobs 2019 ? Check Syndicate Bank Vacancy Details
|Starting date for filling online application form||29th March 2019|
|Closing date for submission of online form||18th April 2019|
|Senior Manager (Risk Management)||05 Posts|
|Manager (Risk Management)||50 Posts|
|Manager (Law)||41 Posts|
|Manager (IS Audit)||03 Posts|
|Security Officer||30 Posts|
|Education Qualifications For Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019||Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma in relevant|
subject from recognized University/ Institute
|Age Limit For Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Bharti 2019|
|Selection Criteria||Online Test and/or Group Discussion/ Interview|
|Pay Scale For Syndicate Bank Jobs 2019|
|Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment Notification 2019||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Syndicate Bank Jobs 2019||Click Here (Activate Now)|
How To Apply Online For Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 ? Syndicate Bank SO Jobs 2019
- Firstly, candidates should visit official website i.e. syndicatebank.in
- Candidates should search for Syndicate Bank Notification 2019 and then click on it.
- Read all the instructions as mention on official notification.
- Aspirants should click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill up all required details in Syndicate Bank SO Online Form 2019.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photo and signature in online application form.
- Also make the fee payment through online mode.
- Recheck all the filled details of Syndicate Bank Online Form 2019.
- Then you must click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should also take a hard copy of submitted online form for their future use.
Conclusion : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019 is conducting for 129 Specialist Officer posts. You may submit your online application form for Syndicate Bank Bharti 2019 from 29.03.2019 to 18.04.2019.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 is available for 500 Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs. Candidates who want to participate in the Syndicate Bank PO Exam 2018 must apply online from 02.01.2018. Last date for submitting the completely filled application is 17.01.2018. The vacancies are available under Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF). Participants who wish to take part may check Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria etc. from the official links.
Fresh Update as on 07.02.2018 : Dear applicants syndicate bank has withheld the process of downloading the call letter for probationary officer vacancies. Applicants must wait for the further notification and then download the same from the official links.
Overview of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs Details
Department : Syndicate Bank
Course Name : Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF)
Admission into : Manipal Global Education Services
Total Posts Available : 500 posts
Vacancies Name : Probationary Officer (PO)
Mode of Registration : Apply Online
Conduct of PO Examination : Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
Syndicate Bank Official Website : syndicatebank.in
Check Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Dates | Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Date
Notification No : REC/98066/2017
Dated : 27.12.2017
Commencement of online registration for syndicate bank jobs : 02.01.2018
Last date for submitting the completely filled application form : 17.01.2018
Call Letter Release Date : 05.02.2018
Date of PO Examination : 18.02.2018
Division of Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2018, Probationary Officer Jobs Classification
- Unreserved Category : 252 posts
- OBC : 135 posts
- SC : 75 posts
- ST : 38 posts
Am I Eligible to Apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 ? Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before filling up the application form must note down the eligibility criteria for PGDBF Course. Syndicate Bank Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Officer Jobs must contain Education Qualification, Age limit etc. Participants must satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
Education Qualification for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018 :
Participants who wish to apply for Syndicate Bank Jobs must hold Graduation Degree with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or institute. Whereas the applicants who belongs to the SC/ST/PWD category need to have minimum 55% marks passing marks.
Age Limit for Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy 2018 :
First of all the age of the applicants will be calculated as on 01.10.2017 onwards. The minimum age limit is 20 year old for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018. Maximum age of the applicant to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Jobs is 28 year old. Candidates can check age relaxation process from the official details given below.
Relaxation in upper age limit for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates who belongs to the OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation on upper age limit. The applicants who belongs from SC/ST Category will get 05 year age relaxation in upper age limit. Participants can check the complete details from Syndicate Bank Notification Pdf 2018.
Application Fees for Syndicate Bank Vacancy 2018 | What is the Registration Fees for Syndicate Bank Jobs ?
Registration Fees for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 :
Participants who wish to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Examination must submit an nominal amount as application fees. The participants of General and other category need to pay Rs 600/- and the participants who belongs to the SC/ST/PWD category need to pay Rs 100/-.
Payment of Application Fees for Syndicate Bank PO Jobs :
Registration fees payment methods involves Online payment gateway. The online payment can be done either through Debit or Credit Card and via NET Banking Facilities. Candidates must also note down that fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Selection Process & Exam Pattern for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018
Methods of Selection for Syndicate Bank PO Vacancies :
The applicant will face Online Test organized in the guidelines issued by IBPS Department. The Syndicate Bank Examination will follow Personal Interview (PI) or Group Discussion (GD). Those candidates who qualified in the Syndicate Bank PO Examination 2018 will appear in the Personal Interview rounds.
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Pattern 2018 :
Candidates will have objective type question in the Computer Based test organized by Syndicate Bank. There will be 04 important sections of 200 marks. There will be 200 question also. Duration of Examination will be 02 hours only. There would be separate section called as Descriptive Section for 30 minutes having question from English Language. Rest of the examination scheme is available in the Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern 2018.
How to Apply Online for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 ? Syndicate Bank PO Jobs Apply Online Process
Candidates heading towards Syndicate Bank Form Filling process must check the apply online dates. The online registration process for Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs comprise of 02.01.2018. Last date for submitting the completely filled application form is 17.01.2018. Below are some official steps through which participants can easily fill up Syndicate Bank Online Form 2018.
- First of all log on to the Syndicate Bank Official Website i.e. syndicatebank.in
- On the home page you need to go in the Announcement section having Career link in it.
- Click on the link and window will open showing you Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment Notification Pdf.
- Read all the terms and conditions for Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy 2018.
- Now start filling up the application form with genuine and correct details.
- Enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo and signature etc.
- Then make the payment of application fees.
- Afterwards recheck all the information and then submit the Syndicate Bank Recruitment Form.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password for future use.
You May Also Check :
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Call Letter 2018
Conclusion : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) under PGDBF Course on 500 vacancies. Last date to apply for Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy is 17th January 2018. Candidates can apply online from 02.01.2018 at syndicatebank.in website.