Golden chance for the applicants who are looking for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018. Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation is inviting online forms for 325 Assistant Engineer (AE) vacancies. The notification is uploaded in the guidelines of Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB). Participants who are taking their keen interested must submit their online forms from 14.02.2018. Last date to apply for online for TANGEDCO AE Recruitment is 28th February 2018.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has also uploaded the TANGEDCO Vacancy Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Dates, Exam Scheme etc. on the website. Candidates who are participating in the TNEB Recruitment for 325 Assistant Engineer (AE) posts may read the complete details ahead. It is direct recruitment process wherein applicants have to give Written Test only. Participants who wants to check more details for TNEB AE Recruitment then check information below.
Fresh Update as on 27.02.2018 : Tamil Nadu GEDCO department will organizing Written Exam for 325 Assistant Engineer posts. Those applicants who are going to participate in TANGEDCO AE Examination can check TANGEDCO Syllabus 2018 from here. Links for AE Exam Pattern & Syllabus is given in below section.
- Collect Information For TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018, Tamil Nadu GEDCO AE Notification Details
- What is the Eligibility to Apply for TANGEDCO Vacancy 2018 ? TNEB Eligibility Criteria for 325 Assistant Engineer Jobs
- Check TNEB Vacancy 2018 Online Registration Fees – TANGEDCO AE 2018 Examination Fees
- How to Check Selection Process, Exam Scheme for TANGEDCO Jobs 2018 ? TNEB AE Methods of Selection & Exam Pattern
- How to Do TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 Online Registrations ? What is the Process to Apply Online for TNEB AE Exam 2018 ?
Collect Information For TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018, Tamil Nadu GEDCO AE Notification Details
Department : Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)
Organization : Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO)
Nature of Recruitment : Direct Recruitment
Total Posts : 325 vacancies
Vacancy Title : Assistant Engineer (AE)
Branches : Electrical & Civil
Mode of Registration : Online Form Submission
Last date to apply for tneb jobs : 28.02.2018
TANGEDCO Official Website : tangedco.gov.in
TANGEDCO AE Recruitment 2018 Online Registration Date
TNEB AE Advt No. : 01/2018
TANGEDCO Notification Date : 14.02.2018
Opening date for filling up application form : 14.02.2018
Closing date to apply online for tangedco recruitment : 28.02.2018
Last date for depositing the application fees : 03.03.2018
Conduct of TANGEDCO AE Exam : Intimated Soon
Division of TNEB AE Vacancy 2018, Distribution of TANGEDCO Jobs 2018
Post Total : 325 vacancies
Branches offered : Electrical & Civil stream
Vacancies Name : Assistant Engineer (AE)
Classification of TNEB Jobs 2018, TANGEDCO Vacancy Details :
01. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 300 posts :
- Electrical and Electronics : 273 post
- Electronics and Communication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering : 21 post
- Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering : 06 post
02. Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 25 posts
What is the Eligibility to Apply for TANGEDCO Vacancy 2018 ? TNEB Eligibility Criteria for 325 Assistant Engineer Jobs
Candidates must carefully note down the TNEB Vacancy Eligibility Criteria 2018 before applying towards TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018. The eligibility details comprise of basic qualification, age limit, nationality, relaxation on upper age etc. Participants must carefully read all the details afterwards must apply for TNEB AE Jobs 2018.
Education for Tamil Nadu GEDCO Recruitment 2018, TNEB AE Qualification :
The participants who wish to apply for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 must hold the demanded qualification. Participant who wish to apply for AE (Electrical) Jobs must hold Bachelors’ Degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering. Candidates who are applying for AE (Civil) vacancies must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering. Applicants can check complete details from the TANGEDCO Notification Pdf.
Required Age Limit for TANGEDCO Vacancy 2018 :
Interested participants must be minimum 18 year old to apply for Tamil Nadu GEDCO Jobs 2018. The maximum age limit for Unreserved category is 30 year old. Participants who wants to apply for TNEB AE Examination must not exceed 30 years. The applicants of Reserved category may apply at any age group.
Check TNEB Vacancy 2018 Online Registration Fees – TANGEDCO AE 2018 Examination Fees
Applicants before filling up the TNEB Online Form for 325 AE Jobs must check the registration fees. This is the most important criteria which is applicable category wise. Thus participants must not forget about TANGECO Application Fees and read all the below given details carefully :
- OC, BCO, BMC, MBC/DC : Rs 500/- + Rs 90 (GST)
- SC, SCA, ST : Rs 250/- + Rs 45 (GST)
- Destitute Widow and Differently abled persons : Rs 250/- + Rs 45 (GST)
Payment of Application Fees for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 :
The participants can deposit the application fees for TANGEDCO Jobs 2018 in the form of Bank Challan or through Online payment options. Candidates opting the Challan process must deposit the payments in the Canara Bank or Indian Bank or Indian Overseas Bank. Online payment will become successful by Debit or Credit Card, NET Banking facilities.
How to Check Selection Process, Exam Scheme for TANGEDCO Jobs 2018 ? TNEB AE Methods of Selection & Exam Pattern
The applicants who are applying for TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 must check the methods of selecting the eligible candidates on 325 vacancies. Firstly this is a direct recruitment process hence there will be Written Test for 325 AE Vacancies. Participants will be called up for Original Certificate Verification in the ratio 1:5.
- TANGEDCO AE Exam
- Document Verification
TNEB TANGEDCO AE (Electrical & Civil) Exam Pattern :
Paper of TNEB AE Examination will be Objective Type in OMR format of Engineering Degree standards. For Electrical branches it will be in English and for Civil branch it will be in English as well as in Tamil language. Duration of Exam will be 02 hours. Candidates can check more details from the TNEB TANGEDCO AE Advt Pdf 2018.
How to Do TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 Online Registrations ? What is the Process to Apply Online for TNEB AE Exam 2018 ?
The applicants who are looking for the simple steps to apply online for 325 vacancies then read the coming details. Here we are sharing some simple steps through which applicants can easily apply for TANGEDCO AE Recruitment 2018. Thus participants must follow the simple steps as well as the official links given below :
- First of all login to the TANGEDCO Official Website i.e. tangedco.gov.in
- On the home page you will get to apply online for TANGEDCO AE Vacancy 2018.
- First of all download the TANGEDCO AE Jobs Notification Pdf and read all the instructions carefully.
- Afterwards start filling up the tneb ae application forms.
- Start filling up the form with personal details, address, qualification, age limit etc.
- Simultaneously affix recent passport size photo & signature.
- Now deposit the application fees and enter the relevant details (if required) in the tangedco ae vacancy form.
- Recheck all the information correctly and submit the TANGEDCO Jobs Online Form 2018.
- Note down the Application (Registration) No. and Password for future use.
Conclusion : TANGEDCO Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) on 325 vacancies. Candidates can apply online from for the TNEB Recruitment from 14.02.2018 to 28.02.2018. Dates of TANGEDCO AE Exam will get declare soon on the official site.