Are you looking for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 ? then we have some information for you. Tamil Nadu PSC department has uploaded Combined Civil Services Exam I advertisement on the official site. Candidates who wish to apply for TNPSC Group I Jobs may read all the details here. The online registrations for 139 vacancies will be staring from 01.01.2019. There are Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Collector & other jobs. Last date for submission of Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE I Application Form is 31st January 2019. Afterwards the department will organize Preliminary Exam on 03rd March 2019. But before this applicants need to deposit an exam fees of Rs 100/- with one time registration fees of Rs 150/-. Candidates can collect furthermore information by downloading Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE Gr 1 Notification 2019.
Fresh Update (06.02.2019) : Dear applicants, TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2019 is being extended by 181 positions. Now the 139 vacancies will be calculated as 181 posts for Group 1 services. The complete details are attached below.
- What is the Purpose of TNPSC CCSE Gr I Exam 2019 ? What Topics Are Covered under TNPSC Group 1 Notification ?
- Check Distribution of tnpsc.gov.in 139 Group 1 Vacancy 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE Gr 1 Jobs Details
- What is the Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2019 ? Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE Gr I Qualification & Age Limit
- What is the TNPSC CCSE Gr 1 Online Form Filling Process ? How to Download for TNPSC Group 1 Notification Pdf ?
What is the Purpose of TNPSC CCSE Gr I Exam 2019 ? What Topics Are Covered under TNPSC Group 1 Notification ?
The entrance exam is conducted for appointing applicants on Group 1 Services in Tamil Nadu State. Applications are invited into online mode from most deserving applicants. According to the Tamil Nadu PSC Gr 1 Notification there are 139 vacancies for the session 2019-2020. Candidates may apply online after reading the terms and conditions properly for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019.
Key Points of TNPSC CCSE Gr I Exam 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Notification Details :
Organization : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Name of the Exam : TNPSC Combined Civil Services – 1 Exam 2019
Total vacancies : 139 posts
Post Name : Dy. Superintendent of Police and other jobs
Mode of Registration : Online Application Form
Closing date for submission of fully filled application form : 31.01.2019
Nature of Examination : Pen Paper Based Test
TNPSC Group 1 Notification Download : tnpsc.gov.in
Check Distribution of tnpsc.gov.in 139 Group 1 Vacancy 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE Gr 1 Jobs Details
Vacancies Offered : 139 Posts
Title of Jobs : Dy. Superintendent of Police and other
Division of TNPSC CCSE Gr 1 Jobs 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC Group I Vacancy :
- Deputy Collector : 27 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police : 56 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner : 11 Posts
- Deputy Registrar of Co-Operative Societies : 13 Posts
- District Registrar : 07 Posts
- Assistant Director of Rural Development : 15 Posts
- District Employment Officer : 08 Posts
- District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) : 02 Posts
When Was TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Released ? What is the Online Registration Dates ?
Notification No. : 01/2019
Advertisement Date : 01.01.2019
Opening Date for submission of online application form : 01.01.2019
Closing date to apply online for tnpsc group 1 recruitment : 31.01.2019
Last date for payment of preliminary exam fees : 02.02.2019
TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Exam Date : 03rd March 2019
Date of Mains Examination : Notify Later
What is the Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2019 ? Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE Gr I Qualification & Age Limit
This section comprise of Qualification, Age Limit, Application fees one must fulfill to attend the CCSE Gr I Examination 2019. The online form of the applicants will be accepted only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria. Otherwise the applicants can not appear in the TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2019.
Qualification for TNPSC CCSE Gr 1 Recruitment 2019
Participants who wish to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Vacancy 2019 need to have Graduation Degree. The qualification must be confirmed from any govt. recognized college or institute.
Age Limit for TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019
The minimum age limit to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE Gr I Jobs is 21 year old. Maximum age for TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy is 32 year old. Age of the applicant will be calculated as on 01.07.2019. Participants may check age relaxations and other details from the details given ahead.
Pay Scale for tnpsc.gov.in 139 Gr 1 Recruitment 2019
On selection towards TNPSC Group 1 Jobs 2019 the applicants are entitle to have Rs 56100/- to Rs 177500/- in the Level 22. Besides the candidates will also be getting other benefits for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2019. Applicants may read more details in the TNPSC Group 1 Notification Pdf 2019.
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE Gr I Vacancy 2019
Interested participants must check the selection process prescribed here. The shortlisting of the candidates will be conducted on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Mains Test and Oral Test. The TNPSC Group I Prelims Exam will have 150 Question from General Studies and 50 Questions from Aptitude & Mental Ability. The total weightage of the exam paper will be 300 marks. Those who qualifies the Preliminary Exam will appear in the Mains Exam. The complete details are available in the TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019.
What is the TNPSC CCSE Gr 1 Online Form Filling Process ? How to Download for TNPSC Group 1 Notification Pdf ?
Candidates the online registration process will continue between 01.01.2019 to 31.01.2019. Below we have indicated some simple steps through which participants can apply as well as download TNPSC CCSE Gr 1 Notification 2019.
Simple Steps to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu PSC CCSE Gr 1 Recruitment 2019 :
- First of all login to the TNPSC Portal i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page you need to go in the Notification section.
- Thereafter you need to click on the Latest Notification segment.
- Here you will get the 2nd link as TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019.
- Read all the details through it and then apply online.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & sign etc.
- Also deposit the application fees in the suggested mode.
- Now recheck the complete application form and submit all the details.
- On successful submission note down the Registration ID and Password.
Conclusion : TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Pdf for the post of Dy. Superintendent of Police and other jobs. Online registration process for 139 CCSE Gr 1 vacancies will last on 31st January 2019. The written test for successfully enrolled applicants will be conducted in March 2019.