Searching for vacancies in Tamil Nadu State ? If yes, then here is a great news for you. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has uploaded TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement for 60 posts. There are jobs available for the posts of Assistant System Engineer and Assistant System Analyst. Candidates can apply online for TNPSC ASE Recruitment 2019 before or on 20th February 2019. The Online Applications for ASE & ASA Jobs are available on official website from 22nd January 2019. Aspirants should also have to pay Rs. 150/- as registration fee and Rs. 200/- as examination fee/- through online mode. Aspirants can read further information regarding Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2019 from here.
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details | Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2019
- Check Division Of TNPSC Jobs 2019 – Post Details of Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2019
- What Is TNPSC ASE & ASA Eligibility Criteria 2019 ? Selection Process For TNPSC ASE Recruitment 2019
- FAQs Related To TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Recruitment 2019 | TNPSC ASE Jobs 2019
- How Old Age Is Required For TNPSC ASE Vacancy 2019 ? Who Can Eligible For TNPSC Jobs 2019
- What Is Pay Scale For TNPSC ASE Jobs 2019 ? TNPSC Vacancy 2019 Salary
- Are You Failed To Login For TNPSC Online Form 2019 ? TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Jobs
- “Apply Online Process” Instructions For TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC ASE Vacancy
- Important Links For Tamil Nadu PSC ASE Jobs 2019 – TNPSC ASE Recruitment 2019 :
- What Details Are Covered Under TNPSC AAO Recruitment Notification 2019 ?
- Who Can Participate in TNPSC Recruitment 2019 ? What is the Eligibility Conditions ?
- Steps to Apply for TNPSC AAO Vacancy 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC Job Registration Process
- General Information about TNPSC Recruitment 2018 : TNPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018
- Distribution Of Tamil Nadu PSC AE Jobs 2018 : Division Of TNPSC Vacancy 2018
- Who Is Eligible For TNPSC Recruitment 2018? Education Qualification, Pay Scale For TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018
- Online Registration Process For TNPSC Recruitment 2018 : Steps Of Filling Online Form For Tamil Nadu PSC AE Vacancy 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details | Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2019
Name of Department : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Post Name : Assistant System Engineer (ASE) and Assistant System Analyst (ASA)
Total Vacancies : 60 Posts
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Application Mode : Online Application Process
Tamil Nadu PSC Official Website : tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates For TNPSC ASE Jobs 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2019 :
TNPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. : 05/2019
Notification date : 22.01.2019
Closing date for submission of Tamil Nadu PSC ASE & ASA Online Form : 20.02.2019
Fee payment through Bank (SBI or Indian Bank) : 22.02.2019
Date of Paper-I : 07.04.2019 (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
Paper-II Date : 07.04.2019 (02:30 PM to 03:30 PM)
Date of Paper-III : 07.04.2019 (03:30 PM to 05:30 PM)
Check Division Of TNPSC Jobs 2019 – Post Details of Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2019
- Assistant System Engineer : 36 Posts
- Assistant System Analyst : 24 Posts
What Is TNPSC ASE & ASA Eligibility Criteria 2019 ? Selection Process For TNPSC ASE Recruitment 2019
|Post||Educational Qualifications||Selection Process|
|Assistant System Engineer (ASE)||B.E./ B.Tech in relevant|
field, HSC & SSLC
|Written Test &|
|Assistant System Analyst (ASA)||B.E./ B.Tech in relevant|
field, HSC & SSLC
FAQs Related To TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Recruitment 2019 | TNPSC ASE Jobs 2019
How Old Age Is Required For TNPSC ASE Vacancy 2019 ? Who Can Eligible For TNPSC Jobs 2019
|Category||Minimum Age||Upper Age|
|Others||21 years||30 years|
|MBCs/DCs/BCs/BC(M)s & Destitute Widows of all castes||21 years||32 years|
|Others||21 years||35 years|
What Is Pay Scale For TNPSC ASE Jobs 2019 ? TNPSC Vacancy 2019 Salary
For Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs, Department will pay to the selected candidates at the level-20. Aspirants will get offered by Rs. 37700/- to Rs. 119500/- per month for TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
Are You Failed To Login For TNPSC Online Form 2019 ? TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Jobs
If candidates who unable to login for online form, then they can change their details of one time registration. To change login id and password, you must go to the edit option which mention in One Time Registration.
“Apply Online Process” Instructions For TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC ASE Vacancy
- First of all, candidates must visit official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Candidates should go to the Home page and click on the Notification section.
- After that, you must click on the pdf link of TNPSC Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates should read it carefully.
- After that, candidates must click on Apply Online Link.
- Then you must do the one time registration for your login id and password.
- Open your online application form by login from id and password.
- Fill up online form completely and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in it.
- Candidates should also make the fee payment for Tamil Nadu PSC ASE Recruitment.
- Then you can click on the ‘submit’ button.
Important Links For Tamil Nadu PSC ASE Jobs 2019 – TNPSC ASE Recruitment 2019 :
Conclusion : TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification has issued for 60 Assistant System Engineer and Assistant System Analyst posts. The Online Registrations for TNPSC Assistant System Engineer Vacancy 2019 till 20.02.2019.
Want to apply for Newly Released TNPSC Recruitment 2019 ? If yes then here are all the methods. Tamil Nadu PSC department is looking for young dynamic applicants for its TNPSC AAO Vacancy 2019. The notification is available for 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) posts. Interested may send their application form before 27.01.2019 in online mode. The online registration fees for Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Recruitment is Rs 100/-. Submission of online form for AAO Jobs was started from 27.12.2018. The written test for successfully enrolled students will held on 07th April 2019. Candidates who are looking for more information may visit the official links given below.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is hiring applicants in its TN Agricultural Extension Subordinate Services department. It is also providing Rs 20600/- to Rs 65500 (in the Level – 10) salary against Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Jobs 2019. Thus we recommend this opportunity to all the candidates residing in Tamil Nadu State to apply if eligible.
What Details Are Covered Under TNPSC AAO Recruitment Notification 2019 ?
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Department||TN Agricultural Extension Subordinate Services|
|Name of the Exam||TNPSC AAO Exam 2019|
|Total Vacancies||582 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Form|
|Last date to apply for tnpsc recruitment||27.01.2019|
|Nature of AAO Examination||Pen Paper Based Test|
Important Dates for TNPSC AAO Jobs 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment
Notification No. : 39/2018
Date : 27.12.2018
Opening Date for submission of online form : 27.12.2018
Closing date to apply for tnpsc vacancy : 27.01.2019
Last date for submission of application fees : 29.01.2019
TNPSC AAO Exam Date (Paper I & II) : 07th April 2019
Who Can Participate in TNPSC Recruitment 2019 ? What is the Eligibility Conditions ?
Qualification For TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019 :
The applicants who are attending the Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Jobs 2019 must have 12th Pass certificate and Diploma in Agriculture from any recognized institute. This is only qualification tamil nadu psc department demands from the applicants who wish to apply for TNPSC Vacancy 2019.
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Vacancy 2019 :
Participants who belongs to the Reserved Category should be minimum 18 year old. Maximum age of the applicants for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 must be not more than 30 year old. Upper age relaxations is applicable for SC/ST and OBC Category which is 05 years and 03 years respectively.
Examination Fees for TNPSC Jobs 2019 :
Candidates who are applying for the first need to pay One Time Registration (OTR) Fees as Rs 150/-. Afterwards such applicants need to pay exam fees of Rs 100/-. But those who have already registered with the department need to pay OTR Fees. But they need to pay Rs 100/- as exam fees.
Selection Process for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 :
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of Written Test going to held on 07th April 2019. There will be two papers i.e. Paper I (Subject Paper) and Paper II (General Studies). The 01st paper will be for 300 marks and 02nd paper will be of 200 marks. Candidates need to secure minimum 200 marks in both papers to qualify. Furthermore information is available in TNPSC Jobs Notification 2019.
Steps to Apply for TNPSC AAO Vacancy 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC Job Registration Process
- First of all login to the TNPSC Vacancy Portal i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page go in the Notification section.
- Here you will get Download Link for TNPSC AAO Jobs Advertisement Pdf.
- Click on the link and read all the details carefully.
- Now you need to start filling up the TNPSC AAO Vacancy Application Form 2019.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also deposit the application fees in online mode for TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Now recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- On successful submission note down the Application ID and Password.
Important Links for TNPSC Vacancy 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Link :
Conclusion : TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) on 580 posts. Closing Date for submission of fully filled application form is 27th January 2019. Applicants may download complete details from the official links given above.
Are you looking for Jobs in Tamil Nadu State? If yes then you came to right place. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recently published a new notification for 41 post of assistant engineer and assistant director. Eligible candidates can apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 through online process. Applicants can start up filling online form for TNPSC AE Vacancy 2018 from 26th November 2018. Closing date of online registration is 24th December 2018 for TNPSC Vacancy 2018. Curious candidates can get all information about Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018 as eligibility, selection process, application fee etc. from the given article.
General Information about TNPSC Recruitment 2018 : TNPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2018
Department Name : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Known As : TNPSC
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer & Assistant Director
Total Post : 41 Post
Mode Of Registration : Online Registration
Appointment Type : Direct Recruitment
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Last Date for TNPSC Jobs : 24th December 2018
Official Site : tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates For TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 : Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2018
TNPSC Notification Number : 35/2018
Notification release Date : 26.11.2018
Starting Date of Online Registration : 26th November 2018
Closing Date Of apply online for TNPSC Vacancy : 24th December 2018
Date of examination : 02 March 2019
Distribution Of Tamil Nadu PSC AE Jobs 2018 : Division Of TNPSC Vacancy 2018
Total Post : 41 Vacancy
Vacancy Offered : Assistant Engineer & Assistant Director
Division Of TNPSC AE Vacancy 2018 :
- Principal, Industrial Training Institute, Assistant Director of Training : 09 Post
- Assistant Engineer : 32 Post
Who Is Eligible For TNPSC Recruitment 2018? Education Qualification, Pay Scale For TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018
Candidates who are going to fill online form for TNPSC Jobs 2018 must check all eligibility criteria before filling online form. If any registration would not satisfy all eligibility criteria, in the case form would be rejected. Participants must check official notification for all details related to TNPSC Notification 2018, which is mention in the links section.
Education Criteria For TNPSC AE Vacancy 2018 :
Candidates must have Graduation degree in any branch of engineering from a recognized university for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018. aspirants should have at least three years experience. To read rest of information about education qualification candidates must check official notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 mention below.
Age Criteria For TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 :
Aspirants who are going to appear should not more then 30 years and not less then 24 years for Principal Post. Candidates who interested in Assistant Engineer Post should not more than 35 years and not less then 18 years for Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2018. For all details candidates must check official notification of TNPSC Jobs 2018 mention in links section. Department also providing age relaxation for the candidates who belong to reserved category as govt rules. Details about age relaxation is given below:
Relaxation In Upper Age For TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs, DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Widows of all castes not have any age limit for TNPSC Assistant Engineer 2018. Candidates must check official notification for brief knowledge about age relaxation.
Application Fees For TNPSC AE Jobs 2018 :
Participants who are going to fill form for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018 first have to pay registration fee of Rs. 150/-. Candidates who belong to unreserved category have to pay 150/- examination fee and If some one wants to apply for both post need to pay 200/- examination fee.
Selection Process For TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 :
Candidates selection would be based on written exam or interview section for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2018. All Applied candidates would be invited for the written exam then who will clear written, applicable for the interview for TNPSC A Jobs 2018. Curious aspirants must check official notification for detail knowledge about selection process of Tamil Nadu PSC AE Recruitment 2018.
Pay Scale For Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2018 :
Selected candidates will get very great salary for TNPSC Recruitment 2018. Participants who will select for Assistant Director of Training post will get Rs. 56000/ – 1,77,500/- according Level 22 as Tamil Govt Pay Rules. Candidates who will select for Assistant Engineer Post will get Salary between Rs 37,700/ – Rs 1,19,500/- as Tamil Govt Rules. Aspirants must check official notification for more information about pay scale of Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2018 in link section.
Online Registration Process For TNPSC Recruitment 2018 : Steps Of Filling Online Form For Tamil Nadu PSC AE Vacancy 2018
Candidates who are going to fill online form for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2018 must read all given steps below :
- Firstly, Candidates go on TNPSC official site i.e.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Candidates now go on home page and find recruitment option.
- Then find TNPSC Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Aspirants read full notification carefully and eligible candidates then click on apply option.
- Candidates fill all required information in TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 online form.
- Upload all scan document which is compulsory to fill as photograph, signature etc.
- Participants then recheck their online form then click on submit option.
- Make the payment through online modes.
- Candidates then take their register id and password for future use.
Important Links For TNPSC AE Jobs 2018
You May Also Check :
TSCAB Recruitment 2019
Conclusion : TNPSC Recruitment 2018 is conducting for 41 Assistant Engineer and Assistant Director Post. Eligible and Curious candidates can get all information about Tamil Nadu PSC 2018 from the mention article and apply online till 24th December 2018.