- Short Details For TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2019
- Am I Eligible For TNPSC JSO Jobs 2019 ? Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Procedure Details, Important Dates
- FAQs For Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Bharti 2019 – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Vacancy 2019
- Read Details About TNPSC Recruitment 2019, TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019
- Who Can Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2019 ? TNPSC AE Vacancy Details, Age Criteria & Qualifications Check Here
- What Are FAQs Available For TNPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2019
- Overview of TNPSC Vacancy 2019 – Research Assistant Notification Details
- TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs
- TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 – Check Education Qualification Needed for Tamil Nadu Drug Inspector Exam
- How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019? Tamil Nadu PSC 49 Drug Inspector Jobs
|TNPSC JSO Jobs||TNPSC CESE Recruitment|
Searching for the Government Vacancies in Tamil Nadu State ? Recently Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released notification for 64 Junior Scientific Officers posts in Forensic Sciences Department. Eligible aspirants may apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 till last date i.e. 22.07.2019. Aspirants should need to pay application fee of Rs. 150/- and Exam Fee of Rs. 150/-. Candidates can submit their registration fee through Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC Bank) till 24.07.2019. Candidates can fill online form for TNPSC JSO Recruitment 2019 from direct link as given below. To check other information regarding Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2019, candidates can read this article.
Short Details For TNPSC Recruitment 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2019
Name of Department : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Post Name : Junior Scientific Officers posts in Forensic Sciences Department
Total Number of TNPSC JSO Vacancy : 64 Posts
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
Application Mode : Online Mode
Official Website : tnpsc.gov.in
Am I Eligible For TNPSC JSO Jobs 2019 ? Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Procedure Details, Important Dates
|TNPSC JSO Recruitment Notification Number||20/ 2019|
|Publishing date of official notification||21.06.2019|
|Closing date to apply online for TNPSC JSO Vacancy||22.07.2019|
|Deadline for the fee payment through SBI or HDFC Bank||24.07.2019|
|Date of TNPSC JSO Examination 2019 (Paper I & II)||24.08.2019|
|Physics and Chemistry||04 Posts|
|Educational Qualifications For TNPSC Recruitment 2019||M.Sc. in respective subject from recognized University|
|Maximum Age Limit For Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Jobs 2019||30 years except SCs/ SC(A)s/ STs/ MBCs/ DCs/ BC(OBCM)s/|
BCMs/ Destitute Widows of all castes
|Selection Criteria For TNPSC JSO Recruitment 2019||Written Test and Interview & Records|
|Pay Scale For Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2019||Rs.36,900/- to Rs. 1,16,600/- (Level 18) per month|
|Check TNPSC Jobs 2019 Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
FAQs For Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Bharti 2019 – TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Vacancy 2019
Is There Exemption In Examination Fee or Registration Fee For Any Category ? TNPSC Jobs 2019
Yes, The applicants of SC/ SC(A)s/ ST/ Destitute windows/ PWD category will get exempted by application fee.
How To Apply Online For TNPSC Recruitment 2019 ? tnpsc.gov.in JSO Vacancy 2019
- Firstly, candidates should visit the official website of TNPSC Department.
- Candidates should go to the Home page and click on TNPSC Notification 2019 Pdf link.
- Aspirants must read all the information from the official notification.
- Candidates should click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill up the TNPSC Online Application Form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the online form.
- Candidates should also do the fee payment through online/ offline mode.
- Recheck all the information which you have filled in Tamil Nadu PSC JSO Online Form 2019.
- Then you can click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Candidates should also take the hard copy of submitted TNPSC Online Form 2019 for their future use.
Conclusion : TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification has announced for 64 Junior Scientific Officers posts in Forensic Sciences Department. You can fill online registration form for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2019 before or on 22.07.2019.
Looking for Assistant Engineer (AE) Jobs in Tamil Nadu ? If yes then here is best opportunity for you. Recently, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 475 Assistant Engineer posts. Department is going to conduct Combined Engineering Service Exam (CESE) in August 2019. Applicants can apply online for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 before or on 28.06.2019. The online applications for CESE 2019 Examination are available now on Tamil Nadu PSC Official Website. Applicants can read more details related to TNPSC AE Jobs 2019 from the article as given here.
Read Details About TNPSC Recruitment 2019, TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019
|Name of Department||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Total Positions||475 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Procedure|
|Deadline for submission of online applications||28.06.2019|
Who Can Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2019 ? TNPSC AE Vacancy Details, Age Criteria & Qualifications Check Here
|Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment Notification Number||18/2019|
|Releasing date of official notification||29.05.2019|
|Last date to apply online for TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019||28.06.2019|
|Due date for fee payment through SBI or HDFC Bank||30.06.2019|
|Date of TNPSC CESE Examination 2019 (Paper I and II)||10.08.2019|
|Educational Qualifications For TNPSC Vacancy 2019||Applicants must have done B.Tech/ B.E. in respective field from recognized University.|
|Upper Age Criteria For TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2019|
|Registration Fee For TNPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2019|
|Method of Selection For Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy 2019|
|Salary For TNPSC Recruitment 2019|
|Check TNPSC Jobs 2019 Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
What Are FAQs Available For TNPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2019
How Can I Check Post Wise Details For TNPSC Vacancy 2019 ? TNPSC CESE Jobs 2019
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways): 123 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resource, PWD: 120 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Agriculture): 93 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD: 73 Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 26 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical)(PWD): 13 Posts
- Assistant Electrical Inspector: 10 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(Civil) (Maritime Board): 02 Posts
- Junior Architect: 15 Posts
What Are Simple Steps To Apply For TNPSC AE Recruitment 2019 ? Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2019
- Applicants have to visit the TNPSC official website i.e tnpsc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage look for Notification Pdf Link.
- Click on it. Read TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Details carefully.
- After that who are eligible can press the Apply Option.
- Enter up details in the form with correct information.
- Upload the colored passport size photo & signature in form.
- Then go to the payment window.
- Pay the application fees according to the rule of department.
- Recheck the application form. Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of application on the prescribed format.
Conclusion: TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification is available for 475 AEN Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for TNPSC AEN Jobs between 29.05.2019 to 28.06.2019 respectively.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for 26 Research Assistant Post. Candidates who want to participate may check TNPSC Research Assistant Notification Pdf from here. There are total 26 positions which is to be filled under Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service dept. It is a direct recruitment and selections will be based upon Written Exam process. The online form submission has been started from 30.04.2019. Closing date to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment will be 29.05.2019. Participants who successfully registers will appear in the written exam on 30th June 2019. Furthermore details available below.
Overview of TNPSC Vacancy 2019 – Research Assistant Notification Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Apply Mode for TNPSC Jobs 2019||Online Mode Only|
|Last date to apply online for TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019||29th May 2019|
|Education Qualifications||M.V.Sc & must have Tamil as one of the language|
|Age Limitation for AU Recruitment||UR: Maximum 30 Year Old|
Reserved: No Age Limit
|Pay Scale||Rs.55500/- – 175700/- (Level 21)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Personal Interview|
|Download TNPSC Research Assistant Vacancy Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2019||Click Here|
What is the Application Fees for TNPSC Recruitment 2019?
Registration Fees: Rs 150/- (one time payable)
Exam Fees: Rs 200/-
Mode of Payment: Online Mode via Debit or Credit Card and Net Banking facilities
Important Dates for TNPSC Vacancy 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs
Advt. Pdf: 17/2019
Opening date for submission of online form: 30.04.2019
Closing date for submission of application form: 29.05.2019
Last Date for depositing the application fees: 31.05.2019
Date of written examination: 30.06.2019
How To Apply Online For TNPSC Research Assistant Vacancy 2019?
- Firstly login to the official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- On the home page you will get the link to apply online for TNPSC Recruitments 2019.
- Then open the application forms for 26 Research Assistant vacancies.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also deposit the application fees via online mode.
- Now recheck the complete form and then submit all the details.
You May Also Check:
TNPSC Syllabus 2019
Conclusion: TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for 26 Research Assistant vacancies. Apply Online between 30.04.2019 to 29.05.2019. Candidates who want to apply must check the official notification from the links given above. The written exam will held in the offline mode on 30th June 2019.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment 2019 notification for 49 Drug Inspector & Jr. Analyst Jobs. The vacancies are available in TN Medical Subordinate Services. All the eligible candidates can apply online for TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 from April 12, 2019, until May 12, 2019. The mode of applying for Tamil Nadu PSC Exam is Online mode. For more details on Age, Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, etc., go through the information given below in the article.
TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs
Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Exam Name: TNPSC Drug Inspector Exam 2019
Total Posts: Drug Inspector and Junior Analyst Jobs
No of Posts: 49 positions
Application Mode: Online
Closing date to apply online tnpsc recruitment: 12.05.2019
Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Check Dates of Tamil Nadu PSC 49 Drug Inspector @tnpsc.gov.in
Advt. No.: 544
Notification Date: 12.04.2019
Starting Date of filling online application: 12.04.2019
Closing Date for submission of online application form: 12.05.2019
Last Date for Application Fee (Online): 14.05.2019
Examination Date for TNPSC Drug Inspector Exam 2019 (Paper 1): June 23, 2019
Examination Date for TNPSC Junior Analyst Exam 2019 (Paper 2): June 23, 2019
Tamil Nadu PSC Drug Inspector & Jr. Analyst Recruitment 2019: Check Post Wise Vacancy Distribution
Drug Inspector: 40 Posts
Jr. Analyst: 09 Posts
TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 – Check Education Qualification Needed for Tamil Nadu Drug Inspector Exam
Qualification for TNPSC Jobs 2019:
Candidate must hold a degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry from any recognized university.
What Is the Age Limit For TNPSC Vacancy 2019?
Age limit: 18 to 30 years
Upper Age Limit :
SC/ST : 05 Years Old
OBC: 03 Years Old
TNPSC Recruitment Pay Scale 2019 – Check Salary for 49 Drug Inspector & Junior Analyst Jobs
Drug Inspector: Rs.37700-119500
Junior Analyst: Rs.36400-115700
Check Application Fee for TNPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2019 @tnpsc.gov.in
Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
Junior Analyst Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
Drugs Inspector Examination: Rs.200/-
Examination Fee (For Candidates applying for both Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst Exam): Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Online (candidates can apply their examination fee through SBI e-challan or Net Banking or Credit or Debit Card)
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019? Tamil Nadu PSC 49 Drug Inspector Jobs
- Go to the official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage, you will find the TNPSC Drug Inspector & Jr. Analyst Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Download it and check your eligibility and go through important instructions given in it.
- Now, go the link Apply online for TNPSC Drug Inspector & Jr. Analyst Jobs.
- Enter your personal details as asked in the online application.
- Now pay your exam fee and submit your online application.
- Finally, take the print out of the online application
Final Words: All the eligible candidates can apply online for 49 Drug Inspector & Jr. Analyst Jobs on or before May 12, 2019. For more information on TNPSC Recruitment 2019, follow our website.