TNTET Application Form 2019 | Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu, Chennai is organizing Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2019. The exam will held to provide eligibility on govt. teacher positions for Class I to V & Class VI to VIII. Applicants who wants participate may check TNTET Online Form 2019. The online registrations will be starting from 15.03.2019. Closing date to apply for trb.tn.gov.in TET Vacancies will be 05.04.2019. There will be two papers. Applicants can either apply for single or for both papers. Details for Application Fees, TNTET Exam Date etc. are given below.
- Quick Details for TNTET Application Form 2019 – trb.tn.gov.in TET Notification Pdf
- Eligibility to TNTET Application Form 2019 – trb.tn.gov.in TET Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
- How to Fill TNTET Application Form 2019 ? Directions to Fill Up Tamil Nadu TET 2019 Online Form
Quick Details for TNTET Application Form 2019 – trb.tn.gov.in TET Notification Pdf
|Department||Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Exam Name||TRB Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2019|
|Available Vacancies||Teacher on Class I to V & VI To VIII|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Process|
|No. of Papers||Two Papers|
|Closing date to fill TNTET Application Form 2019||05.04.2019|
Important Dates for TNTET Online Form 2019 – Tamil Nadu TET Application Form
Notification No. : 08/2019
Dated : 28.02.2019
Opening date to apply online for TNTET 2019 : 15.03.2019
Closing date to apply for tamil nadu tet online form : 05.04.2019
Paper I & II exam date : Notify Soon
Eligibility to TNTET Application Form 2019 – trb.tn.gov.in TET Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
Paper I (Class I to V) Education Qualification 2019 :
- 12th with 50% marks and appearing or in final year of 02 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Paper II (Class VI to VIII) Qualification :
- Graduation with 50% marks and Passed or Appearing in 02 Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Age Limit for TNTET Application Form 2019
The minimum age of the applicant to apply for TNTET Online Form 2019 is 18 year old. Maximum Age Limit for Tamil Nadu TET 2019 Application Form is 40 year old.
Upper Age Relaxations Indicated in Tamil Nadu TET Notification 2019
The SC/ST applicants will get 05 year upper age relaxations. Candidates of OBC category will get 03 year upper age relaxations. Furthermore details are available on TNTET Advertisement Pdf 2019.
Application Form for trb.tn.gov.in TET Application Form 2019
Unreserved Category : Rs 500/-
SC/ST/Person with Disability : Rs 250/-
Payment of application fees for Tamil Nadu TET Exam 2019
The payment can be done only through Online Methods. The online methods includes Debit or Credit Card, NET Banking etc.
Selection Process for TNTET Exam 2019
The selections are purely based upon the marks obtained in the Paper I or Paper II. A separate Merit list will get prepared to finalize the selections of the applicants. At first the department will conduct Paper I which will have 150 MCQs and duration of 03 hours. Thus participants who wants to appear in the exam may download syllabus pdf from the official links given below.
How to Fill TNTET Application Form 2019 ? Directions to Fill Up Tamil Nadu TET 2019 Online Form
- First of all login to the official website i.e. trb.tn.gov.in
- On the home page you will get the Tamil Nadu TET Notification Pdf 2019.
- Click on the link and check out all the details.
- Now start filling up the TNTET 2019 Application Form.
- In form provide personal details, permanent postal address, valid Email ID etc.
- Also attach recent colored passport size photograph & signature.
- Now you need to deposit the application fees and note down the Registration No. & password.
- Once you submit the form there are no provision of modification in TNTET 2019 Online Form
Conclusion : TNTET Application Form 2019 for Paper I & Paper II examination. The form submission is already started from 15.03.2019. Candidates can apply online from the official links before 05.04.2019.