If you are looking to Download TNTET Syllabus 2019, then read this article carefully. Here, we have incorporated all the details related to TN TRB TET Exam Syllabus 2019. The examination will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both the papers of will contain 150 Objective Type question which will be (OMR) Based. The duration of exam will be 3 hours for both papers. The last date to apply for TNTET Exam is April 5, 2019. To collect Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme, Topic Wise Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus 2019 etc. do check the official links given below.
- Insight of TNTET Syllabus 2019 – Check Tamil Nadu TET Exam Syllabus Details
- Selection Process for TNTET 2019 – Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Here
- TNTET Syllabus 2019 – Check Tamil Nadu TET Exam Paper Wise Marks Distribution
- Download TNTET Exam Syllabus PDF 2019 – Check Tamil Nadu TRB TET Syllabus @ trb.tn.nic.in
Insight of TNTET Syllabus 2019 – Check Tamil Nadu TET Exam Syllabus Details
|Department||Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Exam Name||TRB Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) 2019|
|Post Details||Teacher on Class I to V & VI To VIII|
|Exam Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Mode of TNTET 2019||Offline Test|
|No. of Papers||Two Papers|
|Tentative Exam Date||May-June 2019|
|Download TNTET Syllabus 2019 Pdf||Available Now|
Selection Process for TNTET 2019 – Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Here
As per Teacher Recruitment Board, TET Exam 2019 will contain two Papers for the job of Primary and Elementary Teachers in Schools of Tamil Nadu. The examination will be Offline (Pen-Paper Based). Each paper will contain 150 Objective Questions each. Each Question will contain 4 options; the candidate would have to mark his response on the OMR sheet provided to him. The duration of both the paper will be 3 hours each. Selection of the candidate would be liable to the performance in the Teacher Eligibility Test.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 – Marking Scheme
- The question of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will carry 1 mark (each).
- There will No negative Marking in TNTET Exam 2019.
- Duration of Exam will be 03 hours
- There will be 150 questions
- Question will be Multiple Choice in nature.
TNTET Syllabus 2019 – Check Tamil Nadu TET Exam Paper Wise Marks Distribution
Tamil Nadu TET Exam Pattern 2019 for Paper I :
TN TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2019 :
Download TNTET Exam Syllabus PDF 2019 – Check Tamil Nadu TRB TET Syllabus @ trb.tn.nic.in
TNTET Exam Syllabus 2019 for Paper 1 :
- Child Development and Pedagogy: Education Psychology of Teaching, related to of 6 – 11 years age group.
- Language1: Proficiency related to the chosen Language ((Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/ Kannada/Urdu) for Examination.
- Language II: Proficiency in English like language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- Mathematics: Problem-solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of the subject.
- Environment Studies: Basic Concept and Pedagogical understanding of Environment Studies.
Note: Questions will be asked on the topics as per Syllabus for Classes I – V prescribed by Tamil Nadu TET, but level of questions may vary.
TNTET Syllabus 2019 For Paper 2 :
- Child Development and Pedagogy: Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning, related 11- 14 Years age group.
- Language I: Proficiency related to the chosen Language ((Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/ Kannada/Urdu) for Examination.
- Language II – English: In accordance with Syllabus of Class VI-VII.
- Mathematics, Science & Social Science: Problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of subjects.
Note: Questions asked in Paper 2 will be based on the syllabus of Class VI-VII as ascribed by Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board
Conclusion : TNTET Syllabus 2019 for Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Jobs. Download Tamil Nadu TET Exam Syllabus PDF 2019 from the link in the article.