Union Bank of India has issued latest notification for hiring Credit Officer, Security Officer and other on 181 vacancies. Candidates who are interested to apply may check Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 details from here. The department is inviting online forms from 12.03.2019. Closing date to submit fully filled application form will be 29th March 2019. Candidates who are having Graduation & Post Graduation degrees may apply for UBI Credit Officer Recruitment 2019. Details regarding suitability, selection process, application fees is given below.
- Insight of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – UBI Credit Officer Vacancy Details
- Overview of Union Bank of India Vacancy 2019 – UBI Credit Officer Jobs Suitability
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019
- Details for Union Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment 2019 – Armed Guard Jobs
- Check Union Bank of India (UBI) Vacancy 2019 – UBI Armed Guard Jobs Details
- Who Can Apply For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 ? UBI Armed Guard Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply For Union Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment via Online Mode ?
Insight of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 – UBI Credit Officer Vacancy Details
|Department||Union Bank of India (UBI)|
|Nature of Jobs||Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment|
|Total Number of Vacancies||181 Posts|
|Post Title||Credit Officer, Security Officer|
|Mode of Registration||Online Application Form|
|Closing date to apply for Union Bank of India Jobs||29.03.2019|
Overview of Union Bank of India Vacancy 2019 – UBI Credit Officer Jobs Suitability
|Apply Online for Union Bank of India Jobs 2019||12.03.2019 onwards|
|Closing date for submission of online application form||29.03.2019|
|Last date for doing editing in application form||29.03.2019|
|Deadline for Printing the Application Form||13.04.2019|
|Online Fees Payment||12.03.2019 to 29.03.2019|
|Details for Union Bank of India Credit Officer Jobs 2019|
|Fire Officer||01 Posts|
|Security Officer||19 Posts|
|Integrated Treasury Officer||15 Posts|
|Credit Officer||122 Posts|
|Forex Officer||18 Posts|
|Education Qualification For UBI Jobs||Credit Officer : Graduation with MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM etc.|
Other Post : Refer Notification
|Age Criteria for Union Bank of India Credit Officer Vacancy||Minimum : 23 year old|
Maximum : 32 years old
Age Relaxations :
a. SC/ST : 05 years
b. OBC : 03 years
|Pay Scale||23700 – 980/7- 30560 -1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 -42020|
|Application Fee For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019||UR Category : Rs 600/-|
Reserved Category : Rs 100/-
|Selection Process||01. Online Test|
02. Group Discussion
03. Personal Interview
|Download Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Union Bank of India Jobs 2019||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019
How to Apply Online for Union Bank of India Vacancy 2019 ?
– Firstly login to the official website i.e. unionbankofindia.co.in
– On the home page you need to go in the Recruitment section given at the bottom.
– Here you will find the Current Openings section.
– Click on the link and then you will get Union Bank of India Vacancy For 181 Credit Officer Jobs.
– Check all the details in the pdf file and then start filling up the UBI Online Form 2019.
– Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
– Also deposit the application fees in the online mode via Debit or Credit Card & Net Banking facilities.
– Recheck the Union Bank of India Recruitment Form and submit.
– On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
Conclusion : Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 for 181 Credit Officer, Security Officer and other post. Candidates may apply online for UBI Credit Officer Jobs from the official links before 29th March 2019.
Union Bank of India has issued hiring on 100 Armed Guard vacancies. UBI Recruitment 2019 Notification is available now official site. Candidates who wants to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 may fill online applications. The online form submission is being started from 23.01.2019. Closing date to apply online for Armed Guard vacancies will be 18.02.2019. Participants can also perform edit or modification in the application form will be 18.02.2019. Those who register successfully will attend the written test (online) on 17th March 2019. Candidates can download the detailed instructions from UBI Armed Guard Notification Pdf 2019.
Fresh Update (15.02.2019) : UBI Online Form 2019 for 100 Armed Guard posts will be going to close on 18.02.2019. Those aspirants who have not filled online form can apply online for Union Bank Jobs from here.
Details for Union Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment 2019 – Armed Guard Jobs
Department : Union Bank Of India (UBI)
Job Location : Mumbai
Nature of UBI Jobs : Permanent Basis
Suitability : Ex-Serviceman only can apply
Mode of Registration : Online Application Process
Closing date to apply online for union bank of india jobs : 18.02.2019
Nature of Examination : Online Test
Month of Exam : March 2019
Official Website : unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Online Form Dates
Opening date for online registrations towards armed guard vacancies : 23.01.2019
Closing date to apply online for union bank of india jobs : 18.02.2019
Last date for editing or modification in the application form : 18.02.2019
Deadline for printing the application form for ubi vacancy : 05.03.2019
Online Fee payment details : 23.01.2019 to 18.02.2019
Downloading of admit cards for armed guard jobs : 01.03.2019
Tentative Date for Union Bank of India Exam : 17th March 2019
Check Union Bank of India (UBI) Vacancy 2019 – UBI Armed Guard Jobs Details
|01. Guntur : 02 Posts|
02. Barpeta : 02 Posts
03. Dibrugarh : 01 Posts
04. Kamrup : 01 Posts
05. Begusarai : 02 Posts
06. Patna : 01 Posts
07. Chandigarh : 02 Posts
08. Delhi : 02 Posts
09. Ahmedabad : 01 Posts
10. Gandhinagar : 01 Posts
11. Kheda : 01 Posts
12. Rajkot : 02 Posts
13. Surat : 02 Posts
14. Vadodara : 01 Posts
15. Panipat : 01 Posts
16. Jammu : 02 Posts
17. Srinagar : 02 Posts
18. Giridih : 02 Posts
19. Belgaum : 01 Posts
20. Ernakulum : 03 Posts
21. Idukki : 03 Posts
22. Kozhikode : 01 posts
23. Thiruvananthapuram :01 Posts
24. Bhopal : 01 Posts
|25. Jabalpur : 01 Posts|
26. Singrauli : 02 Posts
27. Mumbai : 14 Posts
28. Sambhalpur : 08 Posts
29. Amritsar : 01 Posts
30. Ferozpur : 01 Posts
31. Hoshiarpur : 03 Posts
32. Ludhiana : 02 Posts
33. Pathankot : 01 Posts
34. Chennai : 02 Posts
35. Coimbatore : 01 Posts
36. Madurai : 01 Posts
37. Hyderabad : 01 Posts
38. Karimnagar : 01 Posts
39. Agra : 02 Posts
40. Gorakhpur : 03 Posts
41. Kanpur : 02 Posts
42. Lucknow : 01 Posts
43. Mau : 02 Posts
44. Meerut : 02 Posts
45. Dehradun : 01 Posts
46. Nainital : 01 Posts
47. Bardhaman : 03 Posts
48. Kolkata : 06 Posts
Who Can Apply For Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 ? UBI Armed Guard Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification for UBI Armed Guard Vacancy 2019 :
The applicants must hold 10th Pass certificate from any recognized university. There is an condition that only 10th pass may apply for UBI Armed Guard Jobs 2019.
What is the Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Union Bank of India Jobs 2019 ?
Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 year old and maximum age limit should not cross 25 year old for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019.
Upper Age Relaxations for Union Bank of India Vacancy 2019 :
Participants who belongs to the SC/ST category will get 05 year upper age relaxation. Simultaneously the candidates of OBC category will get 03 year upper age relaxations.
What is the Application Fees for Union Bank of India Armed Guard Recruitment 2019 ?
The applicants are advised to deposit a nominal amount of Rs 100/- as the application fees. Payment can be done through online mode through Debit or Credit Card or via Net Banking.
How Much One Will Get Becoming Armed Guard in Union Bank of India (UBI) ?
It will be around Rs 9560/- to Rs 18545/- for UBI Armed Guard Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply For Union Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment via Online Mode ?
- First of all login to he official website i.e. unionbankofindia.co.in
- On the home page you will get the link as Recruitment.
- Click on the section and then on Current Recruitment link.
- Here you will find the Union Bank of India Armed Guard Notification Pdf 2019.
- Read all the details carefully and then start filling up the application forms.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also deposit the application fees for UBI Armed Guard Bharti 2019.
- On successful payment recheck the application form and submit it.
- Afterwards note down the Registration No. & Password for future use.
Conclusion : Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 for the post of Armed Guard on 100 vacancies. Candidates may apply online from 23.01.2019 to 18.02.2019. The examination will held on 17th March 2019. Furthermore information is available above.