Union Public Service Commission has announced the Preliminary Exam Dates for for UPSC IAS 2019. According to the schedule the test will held on 02nd June 2019 at 72 cities. For good preparations you must download UPSC IAS Syllabus 2019 from the official links given below. There are 896 positions under the IAS, IFS, IPS and other units. Participants need to first appear in the Preliminary Exam, afterwards those who qualify it will appear in the Main Exam. UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 will get organize on 20th September 2019 at 24 cities for all the qualified applicants. Moreover the department has uploaded the UPSC IAS Prelims Syllabus Pdf 2019 on the official site. Candidates may check the pdf file in the official links provided below.
- Overview of UPSC IAS Syllabus 2019 – UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam
- Check UPSC IAS Selection Process 2019 – UPSC IAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- General Details for UPSC IAS Syllabus 2019 Pdf – UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus Download
- FAQs for UPSC IAS Syllabus 2019 – General Queries for UPSC Civil Services Exam
Overview of UPSC IAS Syllabus 2019 – UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||UPSC IAS Examination 2019|
|Post Name||IAS, IFS, IPS & Other Units|
|Total No. of Vacancy||896 Posts|
|Nature of Exam||Pen Paper Based (Offline) Test|
|Offline Prelims Exam Date||02nd June 2019|
|Selection Process for upsc.gov.in Civil Services Jobs||Prelims & Mains Exam|
|Number of Exam Center for Prelims||72 Cities|
|Total No. of Exam Center for Mains||24 Cities|
|Downloading of UPSC IAS Syllabus 2019||Available Now|
Check UPSC IAS Selection Process 2019 – UPSC IAS Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Selection Process for UPSC IAS 2019||– Preliminary Exam (02.06.2019)|
– Mains Exam (20.09.2019)
|Nature of Prelims Exam||Objective Type (Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Pattern 2019||01. There will be two paper of 200 marks each|
02. Paper 1 will be of General Ability Test (GAT)
03. Paper 2 will be for Civil Service Aptitude Test (CSAT)
04. Paper will be set into English & Hindi Both Languages
05. Prelims will be qualifying in nature and applicants have to secure 33% marks
06. Duration to solve each paper will be 02 hours
|Marking Scheme for UPSC IAS Prelims Exam 2019||01. General Studies Paper will carry 02 mark|
02. CSAT paper carry 2.5 marks
03. Negative Marking on each wrong answer will be 0.33 marks (1/3)
04. Minimum Qualifying Marks will be 33% marks
|UPSC IAS Mains Exam Pattern 2019||01. It will be an offline exam for 250 marks|
02. There will be 07 parts and each paper will have duration of 03 hours.
03. Exam will be Objective & Subjective Type Both.
04. Paper will be set into Hindi & English Language.
05. It is then divided into Qualifying Exam & Merit Exam.
06. It is necessary to appear in both
07. Total Marks for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam will be 2025
|UPSC IAS 2019 Mains Marking Scheme||01. Total Marks for Mains Exam will be 1750 and Total Marks with Interview will be 2025|
02. Each right answer will carry 2.5 marks.
|IAS Personality Test 2019 Details||01. Interview will held for 275 Marks|
02. It is final selection process.
General Details for UPSC IAS Syllabus 2019 Pdf – UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus Download
As we all know the syllabus for upsc ias 2019 is available on the official site. Complete UPSC IAS Exam Pattern 2019 is being shared here. A syllabus pdf is the document which contains the important topics which an applicant must study to qualify the examination. The UPSC IAS Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf is huge and contains lots of important topics. Hence we are here sharing the official links to download the UPSC Civil Services Syllabus Pdf 2019 directly.
FAQs for UPSC IAS Syllabus 2019 – General Queries for UPSC Civil Services Exam
What Topics Are Must Read Topics in UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf ?
Candidates must check the official links given above to get this detail.
What Will Be the Level of UPSC IAS 2019 Examination ?
It is the most toughest among all and require time as well as skill both for qualifying. You need to study hard and in smart way to qualify for UPSC Civil Services Vacancy 2019.
Conclusion : UPSC IAS Syllabus 2019 for 896 IAS, IPS, IFS and other units. Prelims Exam in objective type mode will held on 02.06.2019 at 72 cities. Prelims will be qualifying in nature and applicants who qualifies then will appear in Mains Exam on 20th September 2019.