Are You waiting for UPSC IES 2019 Application Form? If it is so then Union Public Service Commission has announced ESE 2019 Online Form from 25.09.2019. Department is organizing Engineering Services Examination (Prelims) on 05th January 2020. The applicants can apply for 495 vacancies divided into 04 categories into Group A & B cadre. The last date for submitting the completely filled UPSC IES Application Form is 15.10.2019. Candidates can download ESE 2019 Notification Pdf, Eligibility Criteria at upsc.gov.in. The selection of the applicant is based upon Preliminary as well as Main Exam followed by Personality Test. Participants can grab more details from the information given below.
- UPSC IES 2019 Application Form : General Details For UPSC ESE 2019 Examination
- About Engineering Services Exam 2019 | UPSC IES 2019 Application Form
- UPSC IES 2019 Application Form : Eligibility Criteria (Minimum Education & Age Limit)
- FAQs For UPSC ESE 2020 Examination – UPSC IES Application Form 2020
UPSC IES 2019 Application Form : General Details For UPSC ESE 2019 Examination
Department : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Exam : UPSC IES/ESE Exam 2019-20
Total Post : 495 vacancies
Post Name : Group A & B posts
Mode to apply : Online Registration Process
Last Date : 15.10.2019
Mode of Examination : Offline Exam
Official Portal : upsc.gov.in
About Engineering Services Exam 2019 | UPSC IES 2019 Application Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Indian Engineering Service (IES) Exam to appoint applicant on technical graduate post. Students from engineering stream can apply for IES Vacancy 2019 either from the official website or from here. The department releases the ESE/IES 2019 Notification every year. Participants can apply for various field i.e. Power, Railroads, Telecommunications, Public Works etc. It is the Class 1 level job offered to serve work from the relevant field. The applicants usually gets appointment as Assistant Engineer (AE) and gets highest promotion upto Chairman as well as Assistant Managing Director position. For the session the UPSC IES Application Form 2019-20 are available now. Participants can check complete information here.
Branches of ESE 2019 :
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
UPSC IES 2019 Application Form : Eligibility Criteria (Minimum Education & Age Limit)
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||495 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Process|
|Last date to apply online for UPSC IES Vacancy||15.10.2019|
|Application Fee||General/OBC Candidates: Rs 200/-|
SC/ST/Female/PWBD Candidates : No Fees
|Education Qualifications For UPSC IES 2019 Application Form||Degree/ Diploma in relevant field|
|Age Limit||21 years to 30 years|
|Pay Scale For UPSC IES Jobs||As Per Department Norms|
|Selection Process For UPSC IES Recruitment 2019||Prelims Examination, Mains Examination and Interview|
|UPSC IES Exam Notification 2020 Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online For UPSC IES Recruitment 2019||Click Here|
FAQs For UPSC ESE 2020 Examination – UPSC IES Application Form 2020
What Are Important Dates For UPSC IES Online Form 2019?
Advt. No. : 01/2020-ENGG.
Issue date of UPSC IES Notification: 25.09.2019
Opening date of UPSC IES Online Form: 25.09.2019
Closing date to fill up IES 2020 Online Forms: 15.10.2019 (06:00 pm)
Date of UPSC IES Prelims Examination: 05.01.2020
How To Fill UPSC ESE Application Form 2019 ?
- First of all log on to the official site of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- On the home page in the What’s New section participant will get the link to check ESE 2019 Notification Pdf.
- Now you need to click on the same and read the details given in the advertisement pdf.
- After it you should click on the Apply Online link. Start filling up the UPSC IES Application Form form with genuine details.
- While filling up the form you need to enter personal information, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Also make payment of the application fees if you are going for online payment method.
- Now submit all the details and recheck the details as well. Your form will get submit successfully.
- Due to successful submission of UPSC IES 2019 Application Form you need to note down the Application ID and Password for future use.
- The same details will be sent to your registered Email ID with the department.
- Check your Email and keep safe the document.
|UPSC NDA-NA (I) Notification Pdf||UPSC Civil Service Notification|
|UPSC IES Admit Card 2018||UPSC CDS Admit Card 2018|
Conclusion : UPSC IES 2019 Application Form for the post Group A & B cadre on 495 vacancies. Last date for submitting the complete filled UPSC IES Application Form is 15th October 2019. Participants can appear in the Preliminary Exam on 05th January 2020.