Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to organize National Defence & Naval Academy (1) Examination 2019. The test will held on 392 posts on 21st April 2019. UPSC NDA Online Form 2019 is being released on the official site. The online form submission will start from 09.01.2019. Closing date to fill UPSC NDA Application Form is 04th February 2019. Department will be charging Rs 100/- as the UPSC Exam Fees from the applicants of General and OBC category only. SC/ST/PwD/Women category is exempted from the fees payment. Candidates can note down the required qualification, age limit and other details from the official links given below.
Fresh Update as on 16.12.2019: Applicants can check the UPSC NDA II Result 2019 here. The Department has released the UPSC NDA 2nd Result 2019 on its official website. Check the official link which is given below.
- General Details for UPSC NDA & NA I Exam 2019 | upsc.gov.in NDA Online Form Check Here
- Check UPSC Online Form 2019 & Eligibility Criteria for 392 Vacancies
- How to Deposit Application Fees ? Check NDA 1 Selection Process 2019
- How to Fill UPSC NDA Online Form 2019 ? NDA & NA Tier I Application Form Filling Steps
General Details for UPSC NDA & NA I Exam 2019 | upsc.gov.in NDA Online Form Check Here
Organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Exam : UPSC NDA & NA (1) Examination 2019
Mode of Exam : Pen Paper Based (Offline) Test
Total Posts : 392 vacancies
Post Name : National Defence & Naval Academy (1)
Closing Date to apply online for upsc nda online form : 04.02.2019
Official Website : upsc.gov.in
What is the Last Date for UPSC NDA Application Form 2019 ? NDA & NA 1 Online Form
Advt. No. : 03/2019-NDA-I
Notification Date : 09.01.2019
Starting date to apply online : 09.01.2019
Last date to submit upsc nda online form : 04.02.2019
UPSC NDA & NDA (1) Exam Date : 21st April 2019
Check Total Vacancies Available for UPSC NDA Online Form 2019 – NDA Application Form Seats
Total Post Available : 932 posts
Wings : Army, Navy & Air Force
Distribution of Vacancies for UPSC NDA Exam 2019:
- National Defence Academy : 342 vacancies
- Naval Academy : 50 posts
Wings Wise Division of Jobs for UPSC NDA Online Form 2019 :
- Army : 208 posts
- Navy : 42 posts
- Air Force : 92 posts
- 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme : 50 posts
Check UPSC Online Form 2019 & Eligibility Criteria for 392 Vacancies
Candidates who wants to fill up the UPSC NDA Application Form 2019 must check eligibility criteria firstly. The eligibility criteria contain minimum education qualification, age limit etc. This is the must criteria which participants have to satisfy otherwise UPSC NDA Online Form 2019 will get rejected.
Essential Qualification To Fill UPSC NDA 2019 Application Form
Participants who are appearing in the NDA Examination must hold the qualification given here. This is the first most important criteria which participants must fulfil in order to appear in the examination on 21.04.2019. Hence we are here sharing the wing wise education qualification for UPSC NDA-NA (I) Online Form 2019 :
- Army Wing of National Defence Academy : 12th Class Pass with 10+2 exam pattern from any recognized education board or institute.
- Air Force, Naval Wing of National Defence Academy & 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme : 12th Class Pass with 10+2 exam pattern from subject Physics and Mathematics from any recognized education board.
Age Applicants Must Hold To fill UPSC NDA 2019 Online Form
First of all only male participants who are unmarried can fill up UPSC NDA Application Form 2019. Afterwards the applicants who wish to apply for UPSC NDA Exam must be born between 02nd July 1999 to 01st July 2002. Those who qualifies the Tier I must apply for Tier (II) Examination. The minimum age for NDA Online Form is 02nd Jan 2000 to 01st July 2003.
- Minimum Age : 18 year old
- Maximum Age : 20 year old
Upper Age Relaxation for UPSC NDA Exam Form 2019 :
Candidates who belongs to the SC/ST/OBC category will get age relaxation according to the govt. rules and regulations. Kindly read age relaxation page in the UPSC NDA 2019 Notification Pdf given in the official links.
How to Deposit Application Fees ? Check NDA 1 Selection Process 2019
Payment of Application Fees for UPSC NDA (1) Exam 2019 :
Candidates can deposit the UPSC NDA Online Form 2019 Fees through Online or Offline Mode. In the online mode, participants can deposit the application fees through Debit or Credit Card & NET Banking facilities. Applicants who are opting for offline payment then deposit the money in any SBI branch. Furthermore information is available in the UPSC NDA Exam Notification Pdf.
UPSC NDA (1) Selection Process 2019 – Appear in Exam & SSB Interviews
Participants must note that it is two tier selection process. It will be based upon Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test. Participants will be first put to Psychological Aptitude Test and then Intelligence Test. Candidates have to secure minimum passing marks to get selected for the Defence Jobs in India.
Afterwards the department will conduct SSB Interviews for selecting the most deserving applicants on UPSC NDA Jobs 2019. Thus participants must carefully note down nda tier I syllabus pdf.
How to Fill UPSC NDA Online Form 2019 ? NDA & NA Tier I Application Form Filling Steps
Candidates before submission of online application form need to check the last date. The closing date to apply for UPSC NDA (1) Exam 2019 will be 04th February 2019. Also the simple steps to download notification as well as apply online are given below.
Steps to Download UPSC NDA Tier 1 Notification Pdf 2019 :
- Applicants first of all must login to upsc.gov.in website.
- Here you will get UPSC NDA 2019 Notification Pdf in the What’s New Section.
- Click on the pdf links and download the details.
- Afterwards read all the terms and conditions and then go for filling up the UPSC NDA Application Form 2019.
Steps to Fill UP UPSC NDA Online Form 2019 :
- Candidates first log on to the UPSC Online Portal i.e. upsconline.gov.in
- On the home page you will get the link to start UPSC NDA-NDA Part I Registration link.
- Click on the link and then start filling up the * marked fields.
- Now you need to enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also add you qualification & age limit in the * marked fields of UPSC NDA Online Form 2019
- Now you have to recheck all the details and submit it.
- This will complete your UPSC NDA (1) Application Form 2019
- Simultaneously move towards Part II Registration.
- Here you need to make the payment in offline or online mode.
- Enter your payment information and submit.
- Your UPSC NDA Online Form 2019 will get accepted.
- In addition you will get Registration ID and Password for future login on successful submission.
|UPSC Civil Services Notification Pdf||UPSC IES Application Form|
|UPSC IES Admit Card||UPSC CDS Admit Card|
Conclusion : UPSC NDA Online Form 2019 for the Defence Jobs on 392 vacancies. Candidates can start their online registration from 09.01.2019. Last date to submit completely filled application form is 04.02.2019. Candidates can attend UPSC NDA Tier I Examination on 21st April 2019.