|UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018||Union PSC CAPF AC Application Form 2018|
Union Public Service Commission has released notification for UPSC Recruitment 2018 on the official site. Department is inviting candidates for filling up 34 Lecturer, Jr. Technical Officer & other posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online for UPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 till 30th August 2018. The Online Registrations for Lecturer & Other Jobs has started from 11th August 2018. Aspirants should check other details related to age criteria, selection method, etc for UPSC Vice Principal Jobs as given below.
- Overview Of UPSC Recruitment 2018 | Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
- Check Classification Of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – UPSC Jobs 2018
- What Is Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 ? Selection Process For UPSC Vacancy 2018
- Educational Qualifications For UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 – Union Public Service Commission Bharti 2018 :
- Age Limit For UPSC Vice Principal Bharti 2018 – UPSC Jobs :
- Selection Criteria For UPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 – UPSC Bharti :
- Application Fee For UPSC Lecturer Bharti 2018 – UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment :
- Pay Scale For UPSC Vacancy 2018 – UPSC Lecturer 2018 Recruitment :
- How To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2018 ? upsc.gov.in Lecturer Vacancy 2018
- Check Important Details For UPSC Recruitment 2018 | UPSC CAPF AC Exam Notification
- Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CAPF AC Jobs – Check Qualification & Age Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2018
- Selection Procedure For UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Vacancy 2018 – UPSC Recruitment 2018
- How to Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2018? Assistant Commandants
- Important Links For UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Jobs 2018
Overview Of UPSC Recruitment 2018 | Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
Name of Department : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name : Lecturer, Junior Technical Officer & Others
Total No. of Posts : 34 Vacancies
Application Mode : Online Application Process
Last date : 30.08.2018
UPSC Official Website : upsc.gov.in
Important Dates For UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 – UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment 2018 :
UPSC Notification No. : 15/2018
Starting date for filling UPSC Online Form : 11.08.2018
Last date to apply online for UPSC Vacancy : 30.08.2018
Closing date for submission of printout of submitted Online Form : 31.08.2018
Check Classification Of Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 – UPSC Jobs 2018
Total Posts : 34 Jobs
Distribution of UPSC Recruitment 2018 – UPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 :
|Sr. No.||Post||Total No. of Posts|
|01.||Junior Technical Officer||03 Posts|
|02.||Junior Scientific Officer||02 Posts|
|03.||Scientist ‘B’||02 Posts|
|04.||Deputy Legislative Counsel||04 Posts|
|05.||Chemist and Metallurgist||07 Posts|
|06.||Principal Officer||01 Post|
|08.||Vice Principal/ Assistant||06 Posts|
What Is Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 ? Selection Process For UPSC Vacancy 2018
Candidates should collect all the information about eligibility criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2018 from the below article. Candidates must also read complete information regarding selection methodology for UPSC Vice Principal Vacancy 2018 here :
Educational Qualifications For UPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 – Union Public Service Commission Bharti 2018 :
Applicants must have done Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized University for UPSC Jobs 2018. Candidates can check UPSC Notification 2018 to read further details about qualifications for Lecturer & Other Jobs.
Age Limit For UPSC Vice Principal Bharti 2018 – UPSC Jobs :
Department has fixed age criteria for UPSC Bharti 2018. Relaxation in maximum age will get applicable as 10 years for SC/ ST and 08 years for OBC category. Candidates can check post wise age limit for Union Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018 here :
|Post No. 01 to 02||30 years|
|Post No. 03, 07 to 08||35 years|
|Post No. 04, 06||50 years|
|Post No. 05||40 years|
Selection Criteria For UPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 – UPSC Bharti :
Selection of applicants will get based on Interview for Lecturer, Vice Principal & Other posts. Candidates should check more information related to selection procedure for UPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 through official notification.
Application Fee For UPSC Lecturer Bharti 2018 – UPSC Vice Principal Recruitment :
General/ OBC categorized candidates should have to pay Rs. 25/- in online form. Candidates of SC/ ST/ PH/ Women category will get exempted by exam fee for. Examination Fee will be acceptable by cash/ by using net banking of SBI/ by using/ Visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Pay Scale For UPSC Vacancy 2018 – UPSC Lecturer 2018 Recruitment :
Participants who selected for UPSC Recruitment 2018 can check post wise salary details from here :
|Post No. 01 to 02||Level-7 (as per 7th CPC)|
|Post No. 03 & 08||Level-10 (as per 7th CPC)|
|Post No. 04||Level-12 (as per 7th CPC)|
|Post No. 05||Level-11 (as per 7th CPC)|
|Post No. 06||Level-14 (as per 7th CPC)|
|Post No. 07||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with G.P. of Rs. 5400/- plus other allowances|
How To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2018 ? upsc.gov.in Lecturer Vacancy 2018
Aspirants should follow the guidelines to fill online application form for UPSC Bharti 2018 as given below :
- Firstly, candidates should visit UPSC Official Website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Candidates must click on UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf Link.
- Then read the UPSC Notification 2018 carefully.
- Candidates who are eligible should click on Apply Online Link.
- Aspirants must fill up complete details in online application form.
- Then candidates must upload the scanned images of their passport size photo, relevant certificates and signature in UPSC Online Form.
- Recheck your filled UPSC Online Application Form.
- Candidates should also submit application fee through online or offline mode.
- After that, Aspirants can submit the UPSC Online Application Form.
- Candidates must also take the printout of submitted UPSC Online Application Form.
Important Links For UPSC Lecturer & Vice Principal Recruitment 2018 :
You May Also Check :
UPSRLM Notification 2018
Conclusion : UPSC Recruitment 2018 is conducting for 34 Vice Principal, Lecturer & Other posts. Eligible candidates can register through online mode for UPSC Lecturer Jobs till 30th August 2018.
Are you looking for UPSC Recruitment 2018? So here is a golden opportunity for candidates. Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2018 for 398 Vacancies. Applicants who are interested can fill up UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form. Participants can submit UPSC Assistant Commandants Vacancy 2018 Form before the last date of submission which is 21.05.2018. Candidates who willing to check UPSC CAPF Jobs 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria then read the article carefully.
Check Important Details For UPSC Recruitment 2018 | UPSC CAPF AC Exam Notification
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Type : UPSC CAPF AC Examination 2018
UPSC Vacancy Name: Assistant Commandants (AC) Jobs
Total No. of Posts: 398 Vacancies
Mode of Application: Online Registration Process
Last Date of submission for UPSC Jobs Form: 21.05.2018
UPSC Bharti 2018 Examination Date: 12.08.2018
UPSC Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Important Dates For UPSC Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2018 – CAPF AC Jobs 2018
Notification No.: 08/2018-CPF
UPSC Notification Release Date: 25.04.2018
Last Date of UPSC CAPF Vacancy Form Submission: 21.05.2018
Closing Date of Online Payment: 21.05.2018
Offline Payment Last Date for UPSC Recruitment :20.05.2018
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Date : 12.08.2018
Division of UPSC CAPF AC Vacancy 2018 – CAPF AC 2018 Jobs Details
Candidates before filling the UPSC Jobs 2018 form must the department wise categorization for UPSC CAPF AC Vacancy 2018. Central Armed Police Forces Jobs division is mention here.
|S.No.||Category of Vacancy||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CAPF AC Jobs – Check Qualification & Age Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants who are interested for appear in UPSC CAPF Bharti 2018 must check the eligibility criteria. Candidates fulfill the required Education Qualification & Age Criteria before fill up the UPSC Assistant Commandants Jobs 2018 Form. Furthermore details you should read the full article and check official notification given link below.
Education Qualification For UPSC Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2018
In UPSC Vacancy 2018 candidates must have completed the Bachelor Degree from recognized by Govt. University. They have complete professional and technical qualifications and equivalent professional & technical Degree from recognized by Government University of India. For more details about UPSC CAPF Recruitment in education can check the notification mention below.
Age Criteria For Central Armed Police Forces UPSC Recruitment 2018
UPSC Assistant Commandants Bharti in applicants who have born not later than 01.08.1998 they are applicable for Minimum Age as on 01.08.2018. Candidates who have been born not earlier than 02.08.1993 also eligible for applying UPSC Bharti 2018.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years Old
- Maximum Age: 25 Years Old
Age Relaxation in UPSC CAPF AC Bharti 2018:
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 05 Years
Selection Procedure For UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Vacancy 2018 – UPSC Recruitment 2018
Participants who have appeared in UPSC Jobs is their selection will be basis on two Phase of Written Examination. Qualify candidates in two phase of Central Armed Police Force exam. They will be next appear in Physical Standards, Physical Efficiency Test & Medical Test. UPSC Assistant Commandants Vacancy in applicants final selection will be basis on Interview and Merit list. Furthermore information you can check the notification and read the all details.
Selection Process in UPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standards / Physical Efficiency Tests & Medical Standards Tests.
- Interview/ Personality Test.
- Final Selection/ Merit.
Application Fee For UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are going to fill up the UPSC Vacancy online form should pay the required application fee. Applicants who belongs to reserved category before filling application form must have check required fee mention here.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST reserved Category Candidates: No Fee
How to Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2018? Assistant Commandants
Union Public Service Commission is inviting for candidates who wants to appear in 398 CAPF Assistant Commandants Vacancies. Interested participants can fill the UPSC Bharti 2018 online Form before the last dat of submission 21.05.2018. Applicants must follow the some steps to fill UPSC Vacancy 2018 form mention below.
- Firstly, candidates must visit on the UPSC Official Website upsc.gov.in
- Then search the UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Now applicants carefully read the notification.
- If you are eligible for UPSC Assistant Commandants Bharti 2018 then click on upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates fill the all required details in UPSC Jobs 2018 form.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature & other required documents in the form.
- Participants recheck all details correct or not in UPSC CAPF Recruitment form.
- Now you must deposit the application fee through online and offline SBI Branch method.
- Click on the Submit Button for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Bharti form.
- Take a print out & save it for future use only.
Important Links For UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Jobs 2018
Conclusion: Union Public Service Commission are announced the 398 vacancies of CAPF Assistant Commandants. Candidates who has interested for UPSC Recruitment 2018 can apply online. Participants can fill up the online form before the last date of submission 21.05.2018. For more details you should read the all details in this article.