Are you looking to check your UPSSSC Result 2019? Then this is the right place for you to be. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has organized the written examination for the above for 1186 Junior post. Applicants those who have appeared in the exam can check their UPSSSC JA Result 2019 here. After the successful conduction of the exam, the department will release the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Result on its official website. Along with that, the candidates will be able to download the Cut Off Marks.
Fresh Update as on 15.07.2019: The Uttar Pradesh SSSC Department will release the exam date on its official website. Those candidates who participate in UPSSSC JA Exam can check further updates about the result from here.
- Get UPSSSC Result Details – Uttar Pradesh JA Score Card & Cut Off Marks Release Date
- Procedure To Qualify The UPSSSC Exam 2019? Check UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2019 Status, Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- What Are The Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Uttar Pradesh JA Result 2019?
Get UPSSSC Result Details – Uttar Pradesh JA Score Card & Cut Off Marks Release Date
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of the Exam||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam 2019|
|Post Name||Jr. Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1186 Posts|
|Mode of Exam||Written Examination|
|Date of Examination||Available Soon|
|Status of UPSSSC JA Result||Updated Later|
Collect Important Information About UPSSSC Result 2019 | Uttar Pradesh JA Exam Details
The submission process of online application form for 1186 Junior Assistant Posts took place on the official web portal of the Commission. After this process, the shortlisted candidates will take part in the Junior Assistant Examination. Then the department will announce the UPSSSC Result 2019.
In order to download their UP Junior Assistant Result 2019, the candidates need to have some details handy. These will include their Roll Number and Date Of Birth which they need to put into the fields given on the dialogue box. Candidates can also check their respective result through this page. As we will share the direct link here so that the applicants can get easy access to their Uttar Pradesh SSSC Exam Result 2019. To get the updates at the earliest, you can bookmark our website now.
Procedure To Qualify The UPSSSC Exam 2019? Check UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2019 Status, Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The selection of the candidates for the Junior Assistant Posts will be based on Written Examination and Typing Test. The examinees must secure minimum passing marks to qualify in the Uttar Pradesh JA Exam. Then the shortlisted candidates will be called up to take the typing test. On the basis of the performance of the participants in both the tests, the category wise UPSSSC Cut Off Marks and Selection list will be generated by the officials. Check out the marks distributed to each round that is to be conducted by the authority.
The Selection Process for UPSSSC Result 2019 will comprise a total of 75 Marks. Check out the Marks Distribution Details given below:
- Written Examination (MCQ): 40 Marks
- Educational Qualification Marks: 30 Marks (Maximum)
- Skilled Candidates: 5 Marks (Max)
- Net Total: 75 Marks
Note that, the typing test will be of qualifying Nature. Meaning the marks obtained in this very test will not be taken into account. Selection will be based upon the cut off marks.
What Are The Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Uttar Pradesh JA Result 2019?
What Are The Details Mentioned on UP JA Exam Result 2019? Check UPSSSC Exam Result Details
There is some information printed on the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Result pdf. After downloading their respective result, the participants are advised to check the following details:
- Applicant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Photo & Signature
- Exam Date
- Number of Sections (If any)
- Section Wise Marks
- Total Marks Obtained
- Name of the Caste Category
- Category Wise Cut Off Marks
- Qualifying Status
What Are The Steps to Follow While Downloading The UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2019?
- First of all, the candidates are suggested to log on to the web portal of UPSSSC i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- On the home page, they will find the link stating UPSSSC Result 2019.
- Just click on that link. Once done, a new web page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Roll Number and DOB/Password in the required fields and submit them.
- Your upsssc.gov.in 1186 Junior Assistant Result 2019 will be displayed in the pdf form.
- Check out the information mentioned on it and save it on your computer. Also, you can take a hard copy out of your UPSSSC Exam Result 2019 for personal use.
When Will The UP Junior Assistant Result Be Declared?
The Department will announce the UPSSSC Exam Result in the Month of August 2019 (Tentative).
Conclusion: Download your UPSSSC Result 2019 as soon as it comes live from this page. All you need to do is revisit our page and click on the direct link given above (will be activated soon). However, participants can also check their Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Assistant Result from the official website.