Want to fill UPTET Online Form 2018 ? If yes then here is the direct link. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has announced UPTET 2018 Notification on the official site. The advertisement is available for Class I to 5 and Class 6 to 8 Teacher jobs. Participants who wants to fill UPTET Application Form 2018 may apply online from 18.09.2018. Closing date for submission of online application form will be 04th October 2018. Candidates may check UPBEB TET Exam Date, Fees and other details from the information given below.
- Overview of UPTET Online Form 2018 | UPTET 2018 Exam Details
- Check Eligibility Criteria for UPTET Online Form 2018 – UPTET 2018 Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
- How to Fill UPTET Online Form 2018 ? What is the UPTET 2018 Notification Download Steps ?
Overview of UPTET Online Form 2018 | UPTET 2018 Exam Details
Department : Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
Name of the Exam : UPTET 2018 Examination
Mode of Examination : Pen Paper Based (Offline) Test
Vacancies Available For : Class I to V and Class VI to VIII
Eligibility of Score Card : 05 years
Mode of Application : Online Registration Process
Last date to fill UPTET Online Form : 04.10.2018
Level of the Uttar Pradesh TET Exam : State Level Recruitment Test
Official Website : upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Important Dates for UPTET 2018 Notification | Uttar Pradesh TET Exam Dates
Notification Date : 14.09.2018
Opening date for submission of uptet online form : 18.09.2018
Closing Date for submission of online application form : 04.10.2018
Dates for making corrections in the form : 20.09.2018 to 22.09.2018
Uploading of admit card : 18.10.2018
Conduct of UPTET 2018 Examination : 04th November 2018
Downloading of answer key : 05.11.2018
UPTET 2018 Result : 20th November 2018
Check Eligibility Criteria for UPTET Online Form 2018 – UPTET 2018 Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
Applicants who wants to fill up the UPTET Application Form 2018 must check eligibility criteria given here. The criteria comprise of qualification, age limit (if any), application fees etc. Candidates who will satisfy this criteria are eligible to appear in the UPTET Examination 2018.
Qualification Required for UPTET 2018 Application Form
The applicants must have 50% minimum passing marks in their 12th standard for Uttar Pradesh TET Online Form 20118. Besides they must hold the below mentioned qualification to appear in the Uttar Pradesh TET Exam 2018.
Class I to V Qualification for UPTET Online Form 2018 :
- 12th with 50% marks.
- Complete Graduation or studying in 2nd year BTC from any NCTE affiliate institute.
- D.Ed (specialization) recognized by RCI and completed graduation.
- Furthermore details are available in UPTET 2018 Notification Pdf.
Class VI to VIII Qualification for UPTET Application Form 2018 :
- 12th with 50%
- Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation with 50% marks.
- Simultaneously currently studying in 2nd Year of LT from institute affiliated to NCTE.
Age Limit for UPBEB TET Examination 2018
The minimum age of the applicant to apply for UPTET 2018 Online form is 18 year old. Maximum age of the applicant for UPTET Application Form is 35 year old. Upper age relaxations is applicable for SC/ST, OBC and other Reserved Category. Applicants may check UPTET 2018 Notification Pdf to get full details.
What is the Application Fees for UPTET Application Form 2018 ?
Candidates who wants to participate in the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 must pay a nominal amount as application fees. Participants who belongs to the Unreserved Category need to pay Rs 500/- as their application fees. Simultaneously the applicants of Reserved Category need to pay Rs 300/- as their application fees.
Check UPTET 2018 Selection Process | Uttar Pradesh TET Notification Pdf
The selection of the applicant is based upon Written Test in the offline mode. The dates for Uttar Pradesh TET Examination is available on the official site now. The UPTET 2018 will held on 04th November 2018 over various centers. Participants final selection will be based upon the Merit List and counseling conducted on final selections. Furthermore details are available in the UPTET Notification 2018.
How to Fill UPTET Online Form 2018 ? What is the UPTET 2018 Notification Download Steps ?
Candidates who want to fill up the UPTET 2018 application Form Must check the steps given below. Here our team is providing some simple guidelines through which applicants may easily download Uttar Pradesh TET Notification as well as apply online for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2018.
- First of all login to the UPTET Website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- On the home page you need to click on the link showing UPTET 2018 Exam Notification Pdf.
- Click on the link you will get application form for Uttar Pradesh TET Examination.
- Start filling up the online form with genuine and correct details.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also deposit the application fees by Offline or Online Mode.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password for UPTET Online Form 2018.
Conclusion : UPTET Online Form 2018 for the post of Class I to 6 & Class 6 to 8 Teaching Jobs. Closing date for submission of fully filled application form is 04.10.2018. Participants may attend the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test on 04th November 2018.