Want to fill UPTET Online Form 2019-20 ? If yes then here is the direct link. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has announced UPTET 2019 Notification on the official site. The advertisement is available for Class I to 5 and Class 6 to 8 Teacher jobs. Participants who wants to fill UPTET Application Form 2019 may apply online from October 2019. Candidates may submit the online application form till November 2019 (Tentative). Candidates may check UPBEB TET Exam Date, Fees and other details from the information given below.
- Overview of UPTET Online Form 2019 | UPTET 2019 Exam Details
- Check Eligibility Criteria for UPTET Online Form 2019 – UPTET 2019 Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
- How to Fill UPTET Online Form 2019 ? What is the UPTET 2019 Notification Download Steps ?
Overview of UPTET Online Form 2019 | UPTET 2019 Exam Details
Department : Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
Name of the Exam : UPTET 2019 Examination
Mode of Examination : Pen Paper Based (Offline) Test
Vacancies Available For : Class I to V and Class VI to VIII
Eligibility of Score Card : 05 years
Mode of Application : Online Registration Process
Last date to fill UPTET Online Form : November 2019 (Tentative)
Level of the Uttar Pradesh TET Exam : State Level Recruitment Test
Official Website : upbasiceduboard.gov.in
Important Dates for UPTET 2019 Notification | Uttar Pradesh TET Exam Dates
The Issue date of UPTET Notification: October 2019
Starting date of UPTET Online Form: October 2019
UPTET 2019 Online Form Due Date: November 2019
Deadline for the submission of Application Fees: November 2019
Print your submitted online application form: November 2019
Date of UPTET Exam: December 2019
The announcement date of Call Letter: November/ December 2019
Releasing date of Call Letter: January 2020
Declaration date of Exam Time Table: To Be Notified Later
Check Eligibility Criteria for UPTET Online Form 2019 – UPTET 2019 Minimum Qualification & Age Limit
Applicants who wants to fill up the UPTET Application Form 2019 must check eligibility criteria given here. The criteria comprise of qualification, age limit (if any), application fees etc. Candidates who will satisfy this criteria are eligible to appear in the UPTET Examination 2019.
Qualification Required for UPTET 2019 Application Form
The applicants must have 50% minimum passing marks in their 12th standard for Uttar Pradesh TET Online Form 2019. Besides they must hold the below mentioned qualification to appear in the Uttar Pradesh TET Exam 2019.
Class I to V Qualification for UPTET Online Form 2019 :
- 12th with 50% marks.
- Complete Graduation or studying in 2nd year BTC from any NCTE affiliate institute.
- D.Ed (specialization) recognized by RCI and completed graduation.
- Furthermore details are available in UPTET 2018 Notification Pdf.
Class VI to VIII Qualification for UPTET Application Form 2019 :
- 12th with 50%
- Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation with 50% marks.
- Simultaneously currently studying in 2nd Year of LT from institute affiliated to NCTE.
Age Limit for UPBEB TET Examination 2019:
The minimum age of the applicant to apply for UPTET 2019 Online form is 18 year old. Upper age relaxations is applicable for SC/ST, OBC and other Reserved Category. Applicants may check UPTET 2019 Notification Pdf to get full details.
What is the Application Fees for UPTET Application Form 2019 ?
Candidates who wants to participate in the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 must pay a nominal amount as application fees. Participants who belongs to the Unreserved Category need to pay Rs 500/- as their application fees. Simultaneously the applicants of Reserved Category need to pay Rs 300/- as their application fees.
For the Both Papers, the application fee will be 1200 for UR Category and Rs. 600/- for Reserved Category.
Check UPTET 2019 Selection Process | Uttar Pradesh TET Notification Pdf
The selection of the applicant is based upon Written Test in the offline mode. The dates for Uttar Pradesh TET Examination is available on the official site now. The UPTET 2019 will held in November 2019 over various centers. Participants final selection will be based upon the Merit List and counseling conducted on final selections. Furthermore details are available in the UPTET Notification 2019-20.
How to Fill UPTET Online Form 2019 ? What is the UPTET 2019 Notification Download Steps ?
Candidates who want to fill up the UPTET 2019 Application Form Must check the steps given below. Here our team is providing some simple guidelines through which applicants may easily download Uttar Pradesh TET Notification as well as apply online for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019.
- First of all login to the UPTET Website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- On the home page you need to click on the link showing UPTET 2019 Exam Notification Pdf.
- Click on the link you will get application form for Uttar Pradesh TET Examination.
- Start filling up the online form with genuine and correct details.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature etc.
- Also deposit the application fees by Offline or Online Mode.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password for UPTET Online Form 2019.
Conclusion : UPTET Online Form 2019 for the post of Class I to 5 & Class 6 to 8 Teaching Jobs. The online registrations for UPTET 2019 Exam will be closed in November 2019.